If you can meet 3 of your favorite fighters all at once who would you choose? No wmma

Just for the lulz, id meet up with Bones, DC and Colby.

I would personally replace BJ with big nog myself. But Frye and Hendo are 2 of my all time favs. Great minds think alike.
Big Nog would be great, I just have a severe BJ Penn obsession.

I would probally genuflect before him before getting hammered. Hendo and Don are so down to earth they kind of balace it out for me.

If you would have asked me 10 /15 years ago i would have probably said Belfort, Gomi and GSP.

I already met them so can't think of anyone, maybe Robert Whittaker is the only current fighter im a big fan of.

DC - Huge pro wrestling mark, goof ball, badass, good sense of humour
Josh Barnett - another pro wrestling mark, slightly nerdy, badass, sense of humour
Chael - pro wrestling mark, funny, opinionated, little goofy, badass

I'd basically want to hang out with guys that don't take themselves too seriously that can have in-depth conversations about MMA & pro wrestling as well as other topics that come up.

Big Nog would be great, I just have a severe BJ Penn obsession.

I would probally genuflect before him before getting hammered. Hendo and Don are so down to earth they kind of balace it out for me.
I only had a short (.5 hour) encounter with BJ, but from my experience - you would be shocked how humble he actually is :) He actually tried to bow to me when I tried to bow to him, unfortunately I only got pictures, the video of us bowing to each other woudl be hillarious

I only had a short (.5 hour) encounter with BJ, but from my experience - you would be shocked how humble he actually is :) He actually tried to bow to me when I tried to bow to him, unfortunately I only got pictures, the video of us bowing to each other woudl be hillarious

Thats a great story!

Im sure BJ is super humble but i'll turn into a serious fan girl around him.

BJ Sakuraba and Ice Cold Igor

We'll drink ourselves past the language barrier

I've met Cormier. I can cross that off of my list. Other than that.....
Anderson Silva
Cowboy Cerrone
Chuck Liddell

Jon Jones, Donald Cerrone and Urijah Faber. Should be fun in a bar!

In a hottub. Boozing hard/molly with Miesha, Carano, and Karolina.

After I black out, Paulo Costa bangs all three but I catch it on the security camera.

86F56790-9023-41D4-B0CD-FA1416A2419C.gif

Back