If there was an event next week, that had all Fighters from 185-145, who would win?

Is this a one night tourney? Bc if so, then I'd say Whitaker or Romero.

However, if it's not then I would say.

Romero or Whitaker

whittaker cuz hes the 185 champ. romero the only guy that could beat him
Romero couldn't beat Whittaker when Whittaker had a broken hand and serious grade two medial ligament injury in his knee. He's never beating Whittaker.

I am talking right now. Including anyone that might be able to drop and make weight. So Khabib, Tyron, Whittaker, Romero, GSP, Conner, Askren, Moose, and anyone else. Who would go out on top? I mean styles make fights, and some guys could beat one, but then that guy could beat the guy he beat. I would still have old man GSP as my fav, with Moose as my second. Whitaker, maybe third.

I am not sure I understand the scenario. At what weight would they be fighting? Surely many/most current MWs could not make 185 lbs on one week's notice.

It would come down to Whit and GSP.

Romero couldn't beat Whittaker when Whittaker had a broken hand and serious grade two medial ligament injury in his knee. He's never beating Whittaker.

Whittaker fanboys are hilarious. He got the shit kicked out of him in the rematch when they were both healthy. Don't act like he's on another level.

Gotta be on drugs to think GSP would be the favorite here. Esp 2018 version of GSP. GSP would've defended the MW belt if he felt like the odds were in his favor.

Whittaker fanboys are hilarious. He got the shit kicked out of him in the rematch when they were both healthy. Don't act like he's on another level.
He got the knee injury in the 1st round of the first fight and broke his hand in the 1st round of the second fight, and he won both times.

Don't be assuming people are fanboys for stating facts.

He got the knee injury in the 1st round of the first fight and broke his hand in the 1st round of the second fight, and he won both times.

Don't be assuming people are fanboys for stating facts.

Yeah they need to fight 10000 more times so he can finally be perfectly healthy.

He didn't win the second one. It's a draw at best and you know it

giphy.gif

Not if you're Shogun in 2005

qIctrIZ.jpg

Yes, that’s how tournament brackets work. Someone wins.

If the TS mapped out a tournament bracket then you could try to logic out an answer. Asking “everyone fights, who wins?” Is not a question that can be reasonably answered.

tyron beat wonderboy
wonderboy beat whittaker
whittaker beat romero

Round robin with Whittaker-Moose-Yoel-Jacare.

Kinda right off the bat you have to give an edge to Whittaker as he's the only one besides Gegard (who fights around the same time) currently in a full camp,since it's "next week" but I agree with these as the top 4.

this is why the ufc is clown shoes bullshit

this sort of thing CAN AND WOULD have happened in pride.

you want people to get excited about events? this is how you do it

the talent is spread way too fucking thin with too many divisions. you start matching top guys across divisions and shit is gonna get real

Does Romero have to actually make the weight? I'd say Moose or Romero. Maybe Whittaker or Kelvin. Including 45 and 55ers in this question is stupid.

this is why the ufc is clown shoes bullshit

this sort of thing CAN AND WOULD have happened in pride.

you want people to get excited about events? this is how you do it

the talent is spread way too fucking thin with too many divisions. you start matching top guys across divisions and shit is gonna get real
Yeah, who needs a legitimate sport with actual weight divisions when you can have guys with 45lb weight advantages stomping on little guy's faces?

Back