If Stipe wins he is for real!

Great story on CNN.com about Stipe today btw, Im sure people that watch the hype shows(embedded etc) already are aware but I personally had no idea he still works as a firefighter, so much more respect for him here now.

Yep, he is a hard working decent guy who is a great rep for the sport.

He could probably sing lead for AC DC As well :)

Stipe already TKO'ed Hunt and Cigano, and KO'ed Overeem and Werdum.

And you believe he needs to defeat Ngannou to be "for real"?

I guess T/KOing Hunt, Arlovski, Werdum, Reem, and JDS doesn't make you real then.

Wait, who are those two guys who are Ngannou's big wins?

Oh shit, guess Ngannou ain't real then either for KOing Arlovski and Reem.

he isn't great though. barely winning your fights and almost being finished and being KO by STruve is just sad.

lol if he is the 'GOAT' of HW. HW is a joke

Barely winning?? He's won his last 5 fights straight by first round KO, Overeem dropped him then proceeded to get knocked out, so not sure what you're going on about

he isn't great though. barely winning your fights and almost being finished and being KO by STruve is just sad.

WTF are you talking about? Stipe has four 1st round stoppages in a row, just like Ngannou. How is that barely winning?

<36>

6 years ago Stipe lost to Struve. 5 yrs ago Francis lost to a nobody.

Actually, forget trying to justify Stipe...

sB6giSr.gif

I not like Stipe or care for Ngannou since he beat Overeem :( but yeah
Well, Stipe is for real already.
And I doubt that Francis is a bigger win or the win that decides if Miocic is "real" or not.

Whats a stipe?

In botany, a stipe is a stalk that supports some other structure. The precise meaning is different depending on which kind of plant is being described.

For example, the stem of a mushroom is more properly called a "stipe".

Back