If steroids increase cardio and durability, so why....

Gregoire1

дезоксерибонулеиновая кислота
@purple
Reaction score
If steroids increase cardio and durability/chin of the fighter, then why all famous cheaters like Overeem, Lensar, Barnett, Romero have poor cardio and glass chin?

If steroids increase cardio and durability/chin of the fighter, then why all famous cheaters like Overeem, Lensar, Barnett, Romero have poor cardio and glass chin?
Chin???????????

they train and fight differently with different goals in mind

Well you named a bunch of heavyweights

In that weight class very few fighters can have great chins. Even Mark hunt has been face planted before

?
??

Pretty much none of those guys have bad cardio.

Only Overeem qualifies for 'bad chin'.

Romero had taken an unblocked fucking head kick to the back of the head so he shat himself and yet wasn't out.

He has scary recovery.

sDo3vvw.gif

What the hell are you talking about.

Because before they had poor cardio and durability they had super awful cardio and durability

Different peds for different purposes. Different training while using. I'm not aware that Brock has a glass chin, nor Barnett, or Romero.

Cause they had their chins wrecked while younger?

they would be worse without it that's all.

This place is insane at times, for starters different steroids will effect the body in different ways, some will add quite a bit of bulk like deca, some add strength like halotestin, some lean gains like turinabol/anavar.
Drugs like EPO, and sarm GW 501516 will help with cardio but steroids pretty much hinder it, in an already explosive athlete steroids will obviously add more power, and also enable athletes to train and recover more.
I was going to go into way more detail about the chin etc but it's such a stupid comment I'm not going to bother.

Because there are different types of steroids, with different properties.

girl-shaking-head-disgust-gif.gif

Brock Lesnar has a granite chin.

His problem is what happens after the way he reacts to hits and more pressure.

If Ubereem had Brock's chin and even his cardio I might add (yea Brock is a 290+ lbs guy capable of doing hard grappling for many rounds) then good luck beating that monster.

Back