If some of these Lingerie Football players trained MMA they would destroy all the females

TidWell

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
These LFL female football players are freaking amazons, very strong and powerful and tough, I seen a couple of them fighting and they can drop bombs and are explosive and could naturally beat up any non trained man their size

These are big girls, so they would have to create a 160 or 170 pound division for them

Some of them, for sure. Those women are pretty damn tough to play real tackle football in lingerie and shitty equipment.

listen pretty boy

I bet you some of these chicks would destroy Cyborg, they are more explosive and not on steroids legit amazonian, strong and athletic and have lots of natural testosterone.

listen pretty boy

I bet you some of these chicks would destroy Cyborg, they are more explosive and not on steroids legit amazonian, strong and athletic and have lots of natural testosterone.

Yeah, but... Who the fuck cares?

Edit: Too many sneaky edits by OP. Trash thread.

Last edited:
listen pretty boy

This

they probably get paid more than mid tier UFC fighters

These LFL female football players are freaking amazons, very strong and powerful and tough, I seen a couple of them fighting and they can drop bombs and are explosive and could naturally beat up any non trained man their size

These are big girls, so they would have to create a 160 or 170 pound division for them

totally-awesome.gif

Yeah, but... Who the fuck cares?

Also Atlanta Steam all day baby.
bro, im saying the female fighters in UFC are weak it shows how weak the talent pool is if these Amazonian high testosterone LFL females tried to train MMA they would just run thru them, most of the female fighters dont have this type of natural aggression and anger, or explosive speed and power like this. Cyborg is only top dog cause she fights girls who are not as strong as her or explosive

Cyborg is strong but she lacks speed and explosiveness like these big girls

Id love to see them try some MMA

they probably get paid more than mid tier UFC fighters
Sadly they don't get paid, I think I read somewhere that LFL womens players don't get paid any money they do it for free on their spare time I could be wrong though

the article is from 2015 says they dont get paid and have to pay 45 dollars fee to play in lfl so they pay to play and dont get medical coverage either so these women are doing it for free

https://www.si.com/mmqb/2015/09/23/...erie-football-lfl-dakota-hughes-atlanta-steam

As young as 20 and as old as 37, the women on Atlanta’s roster work in professions as varied as engineering, sales and the military. It’s an incongruous crew of 20 that would likely never mingle if not for football, which some say feels like a full-time job but is treated as a glorified hobby. LFL players aren’t paid (in fact, they pay an annual $45 registration fee to play), nor are they provided any medical coverage by the league—two issues that have led to ongoing lawsuits.

bro, im saying the female fighters in UFC are weak it shows how weak the talent pool is if these Amazonian high testosterone LFL females tried to train MMA they would just run thru them, most of the female fighters dont have this type of natural aggression and anger, or explosive speed and power like this. Cyborg is only top dog cause she fights girls who are not as strong as her or explosive

Cyborg is strong but she lacks speed and explosiveness like these big girls

Id love to see them try some MMA

I know what you're saying. Maybe some will do MMA but I think most of them are strippers or girls who genuinely like american football. I'm not a Cyborg fan, so don't get it twisted. I just think you might be putting too much weight behind this whole "explosive, once ever athlete" thing.

Back