If Robbie beats Cowboy impressively

Speak for yourself. Styles makes fights and Alvarez beat RDA quite convincingly. Same with T-Wood.

Ehhh, I personally found Woodley's win much more convincing. It looked like he did exactly what he was planning to do, including the feint and everything.

Eddie/RDA just seemed like a brawl where Eddie landed first.

Lawler is coming for the belt again. He will smash Cowboy next month. #HeadCleanOFF !!!

All Lawler needs to do is beat 2 guys impressively. I think they want GSP in the title picture, and you can't snub Maia at this point.

Beating Cerrone and Thompson will cement it.

I agree except I don't want to see Thompson anywhere near a title shot. He had 2 chances and underperformed (though Tyron was happy to oblige, esp. in the rematch), and should go to the back of the line. Even Masvidal, who is at times his own worst enemy (by coasting in fights he should be winning), is a better option. Just my 2 cents. Respect.

Both Robbie and RDA got caught by guys we didn't believe to be their equals.So no i wouldn't object to them getting a chance at redemption,if they demonstrate that they still have it.Why is this even an issue?

I agree with that, I feel both would win 8 or 9 / 10

Imo he will destroy cowboy but will never be champ again.

I think the heart and will to win Robbie showed in the 5th rounds of both those fights is the highlight of his career

He should have lost those fights.. but he dug deep and pulled it off.

Same with the Hendricks fights. Those are testament to how good he is
One of the best post fight moments.. Round 5 bell rings and Lawler is just following Hendricks as he walks away

I agree except I don't want to see Thompson anywhere near a title shot. He had 2 chances and underperformed (though Tyron was happy to oblige, esp. in the rematch), and should go to the back of the line. Even Masvidal, who is at times his own worst enemy (by coasting in fights he should be winning), is a better option. Just my 2 cents. Respect.
Not especially in the rematch, only in the rematch

I too, don't want Thompson, but Masvidal seems to admire Lawler so probably would avoid that unless it's for the title.

Lawler is straight savage so he'd just fight anyone in my opinion. Style wise, Masvidal vs Lawler is fucking off the chart.

I think the heart and will to win Robbie showed in the 5th rounds of both those fights is the highlight of his career

He should have lost those fights.. but he dug deep and pulled it off.

Same with the Hendricks fights. Those are testament to how good he is
Although he is amazing skill wise those are a testament to his love of violence and unbreakable will.

If he was alive in the roman era he would be Maximus......guy is gladiator who would of been a killing machine....now I wanna watch gladiator!......War Ruthless!

Lawler beats Woodley in a rematch.

There is no one more precise, brutal and enduring as Lawler. There is no reason whatsoever not to give him a shot- regardless of whether he beats Cowboy.

And he will.

Btw I love Cowboy. I will watch the hell out of this fight. I love them both.

Back