If Resident Evil 3 was real!

jill-valentine-jill-valentine-demotivational-poster-1253304074.jpg

3 was a disappointment after 2.

2 was the best entry in the series

If Resident Evil 3, is real life I am sure Carlos would have raped Jill!

And yeah imagine her running around Racoon City in that miniskirt you have to think at some point she took off her panties because its so dirty and sweaty.

Also if it is real life the game should show some period blood driping down her legs the longer it takes for you to finish the game.

There!@!
It's Raccoon city not Islamabad.

Ps1 era is the first I truly enjoy the video game hobby as a whole as I played and finished more games with it than the 16bit consoles.

Ps1 era is the first I truly enjoy the video game hobby as a whole as I played and finished more games with it than the 16bit consoles.
that and the pirated CDs were waaaay cheaper. Unless you play UFO diskettes on super famicom.

that and the pirated CDs were waaaay cheaper. Unless you play UFO diskettes on super famicom.

I think it was also the era were older teens and young adults started playing games (or continued playing games).

As games started appealing or were aimed at the older crowd (horror franchises like RE and Silent Hill , MGS and modern sport franchises like NBA2K, Madden, Fifa ).

3 was a disappointment after 2.

2 was the best entry in the series

Resident 3 felt too short and anti climactic it feels like an alternative or even an expansion for Resident 2.

RE3 could have been better but its still my favorite in the series because of the Nemesis and Jill running thru Racoon city streets..

Yup the PS1 era provided the Pirate CD era where you can buy games for just like 50Cents compared to the Super NES or GENESIS Era where you have to spend like $75 to $100 USD for some games.

I think that is what made it enjoyable you can buy and try more games.

But.

<{danayeah}>

I think it was also the era were older teens and young adults started playing games (or continued playing games).

As games started appealing or were aimed at the older crowd (horror franchises like RE and Silent Hill , MGS and modern sport franchises like NBA2K, Madden, Fifa ).

This is a good point too.

I started playing video games in the late end of the 8-bit era I was like 7 or sometime around 1990 to 1991. And I become a full pledge games when I was around 11 during the height of the 16-bit era and the Street Fighter/Mortal Kombat Era.

Back then I don't care much about adventure RPG type games as I love the Fighting games more the simplicity of the graphics for RPGs made it look corny and so childish for the 16-bit console. I stop playing video games when I was 13 as I focused on being a Metal head. playing guitar all day and doing other teenage shit. I would play occasianaly but its mostly fighting games.

Its around 1999 that I really got interested again in gaming and I decided to get a Playstation and discovered Metal Gear,Resident Evil and Diablo for the PC. I tried playing Final Fantassy VIII but it got to tedious for me so I was not able to finish it I did enjoy watching some of my buddies play it though.

the 32-bit era allowed games to be more complicated and appeal to the older generation who like you said continued playing or started playing again.

I've been replaying Resident Evil 4 on PC, and it has aged very nicely.

P4P the best of the series.

Too bad RE5 & RE6 were shit.

I've been replaying Resident Evil 4 on PC, and it has aged very nicely.

P4P the best of the series.

Too bad RE5 & RE6 were shit.

Have you tried RE7? A triumphant return to survival horror. It’s outstanding.

Back