If Nunes/Pennington headlines UFC 224

If I'm not Brazilian, I'm not fighting in Brazil. Good luck with that card.
Till isn't Brazilian but he has lives there. Usman will take it because nobody else in the top 10 will fight him. Elkins will take it because Aldo is #1 & seemingly vulnerable after his last 5 battles have been taxing. Nobody can out-damage the damage! Vick will accept as he wont get a top 5 guy otherwise. Weidman may not but I think he would knowing a win likely gets him a title shot.

Would be entertaining... But would Weidman actually sign to fight Jacare... Guy thinks he should fight Whitaker.
Lol right. Im sure they will let him know Romero is next, and if he doesnt fight Jacare then Jacare or Kelvin will get next vs Whittaker/Yoel. He really isn't in a position of strength here having lost 3 of 4 & not being a huge draw to dictate when/where.

BOO Nunes and chant Cyborg !!

when you see Cyborg.. Boo her and chant Nunes !!

these bitches need to fight and give us some entertainment !

instead they avoid and bore us to death !!

They don't owe you anything. Who are you?

It's not going to sell great alone so they would have to stack it & the majority of top Brazilian fighters are all available. Maybe do a 6 or 7 fight main card like they've done at times in the past. They just have to start the ppv an hour earlier. My ideal UFC 224 with Nunes/Pennington headliner:

UFC 224:

Amanda Nunes vs Raquel Pennington
Jacare Souza vs Chris Weidman
Jose Aldo vs Darren Elkins
Darren Till vs Kamaru Usman
Edson Barboza vs James Vick
Lyoto Machida vs Vitor Befort

Kelvin won't fight in Brazil or I'd have him in over Weidman.

Would you pay $64.99 for this main-card?

Do you own stock in UFC? Then why do you care?

This might be the first PPV where I have zero interest in the main card.

No ppvs are worth 65 dollars (not even when Conor headlines)

Jose Aldo vs Elkins?

My how the mighty has fallen in the eyes of the people..

I was thinking Cub rematch or emmit/Stephens W for Aldo.

Do you own stock in UFC? Then why do you care?
Why do I care if cards are stacked? Well, for one it makes the night & card more enjoyable. It also makes it easy to get 4-5 friends over to throw down $5-$10 which also makes the night more enjoyable.

Jose Aldo vs Elkins?

My how the mighty has fallen in the eyes of the people..

I was thinking Cub rematch or emmit/Stephens W for Aldo.
Nah they can't have Aldo knocking off the only contenders. They also don't want Elkins to become 1. 2 birds and stone. Cub isn't re-signed yet

Till-Usman sounds more like a fight night headliner to me (and easily the fight I'd be most excited for on your hypothetical card), but shit if this was the actual card it would be fine by me. Barb-Vick is an intriguing fight too.

The others are some old timers and and a title fight that will be a one-sided beatdown, but I could live with it.

Back