If McGregor wins the LW title, I expect him to be champ for a VERY long time. Here is why...

MMAart

Red Belt
@red
Reaction score
whxxmw.jpg

2itrgp3.jpg

IgIiEB1.gif

(gif shoop by @Chuck)

Last edited:
"6-time interim champ Jose Aldo"

{<redford}

Didn't you make a thread just to post this pic last night, doe?

Came into this thread expecting stupidity.Laughed my ass off.Thank you TS!

This pic has been used before.......2/10

Agreed, since he'll never defend it and ufc won't strip it. They'll probably get him an interim ww title fight against a LW next.

Was waiting for "because he wont defend his title" the edited pic got me laughing

Still needs to say will fight Khabib for a Kabob tho

If he wins he'll fight at WW for the belt and still have 2 divisions hostage legit...

He wont be fighting thompson if he wins. I dont eveb think connor will even entertain the idea, hes just to big.

Here's the thing. Conor has already lost to a guy who never came close to winning the LW title. Every title fight Nate got his ass kicked and in the back of Conor's mind he knows this. If Nate could strangle Conor imagine what the bigger guys with better wrestling and better striking are going to do to him

He wont be fighting thompson if he wins. I dont eveb think connor will even entertain the idea, hes just to big.

Conor has nothing to lose if he fights the champ of the higher weight classes.
He'll make tons of money, and in the event that he loses, he can always fall back on the excuse that he's fighting a much bigger opponent! :D

Back