If Khabib beats Conor, would you like him to go up and fight Woodley?

I'd like to see him defend at least two more times against Tony and Lee. That'd be a hell of a resume.

As many said, stick to LW and defend. I hope the Diamond finally gets a shot.

Nah, Woodley would win, takes away from how good Khabib is. Like with Penn moving up to WW. And Tony's the better, more important fight. It'll eventually happen.

King will KO Khabib and then fight Woodley.

No, Woodley is too big. Even an aged GSP beats him at 170. At 155, that's another story though

There’s a line of contenders in both division so we should probably expect the UFC to think short term and make khabib vs Woodley.

Woodley should go up since the champ and challenger are guys that had less success at WW then him.

He should stay at LW.

No, he’s yet to beat ANY legitimate title contenders at 155 and we’re already talking about him moving up.

Massively overrated.

King will KO Khabib and then fight Woodley.

Woodley is petrified of Conor

McGregor-and-Woodley-1.png

I can not, under any circumstance, imagine Khabib smeshing Tyron effortlessly for 5 rounds on the ground.
I just can't. Tyron is a strong compact dude. Maia made him concerned becuase Maia has a very unique danger. Tyron had the discipline to stuff everything Maia had.
I can quite confidently visualise a scenario of Tyron blasting Khabib into a TKO victory. Ironic that Tyron wants none of Khabib since I think he'd have a great chance of winning.

No. Not yet at least. The LW division has been held up long enough and is finally on track again. It's my favorite division so i'd like them to keep it moving. Plenty of fights to make for the champ.

Lol, you're insane.

Tyron Woodley is probably the worst match-up possible for Khabib, outside of Kevin Lee.

Noooobody's moving up or down until they've atleast had about 5 title defenses.

If so, how do you think it would go?
No, I'm sick of these so-called "super fights". I want to see champions defend their title in their division against the fighters who belong in said weight class.

Back