If Kelvin KO Bisping does it mean he´s championship material at MW?

Kelvin almost TKO'd Weidman, and based on his other performances, I think he'll be champ in the future... if he can make weight.
Just dropping someone is almost tko'ing someone?

<FookIsThatGuy>

That fight was all weidman minus that knockdown.

NOPE. too small for MW yet he has power and the skills. i see Gastelum more of a case similar to Pigg Rigg where he can't shut his mouth for eating and relied too much on weight cutting to reach WW. if he has the discipline to do a diet and reach WW healthy he can be a force in WW but i just don't see him beating Whittaker, Romero, Rockhold, Jacare or Brunson.

I like bisping but i think he has the power to put bisping away in 1

Kennedy/Vitor performances were solid

And bisping doesn't have the best of chin
Not enough recovery
Bispings recovery is one of his strengths. He gets dropped badly pretty often and manages to recover.

Kelvin is gonna put him away though. Bisping is past it and is getting more fragile.

Bisping just fought and took quite a bit of damage. A win over him right now doesn’t tell us anything.

No. Bisping is a gatekeeper who caught lightning in a bottle due to Rockholds arrogance.
Kelvin needs to drop back down and take his nutrition to "an elite fighter level" and he'll have a shot at ww.

We all saw what weidman did to kelvin.Chris is still a top 185.He just got wrecked by 3 monster middleweights.Bisping is not a grappling ace nor an elite wrestler. Gastellum is durable and this is a good match up vs. the 9th, 10th or 11th best middleweight- hence he's a -270 favorite over the larger Bisping.....even after the weidman fight.
Hmmmmm.If I'm a Bisping fan, I'm worried about losing to back to back welterweight s and before that-lmao- arguably lost his title defense against 69 year old Henderson.

Not many people have been able to KO Bisping.
But it´s also true he´s on the downside of his career at this point.

If Kelvin knocks him the fuck out, does that make him championship material at MW? Or do you think Bisping is just a favourable match up for Kelvin and no way he gets past the big boys like Luke, Souza, Romero, Weidman, Brunson?

Thoughts?

tumblr_mysigcdtI71ry1rm7o1_400.gif

giphy.gif

34a70d_4aa6fd2738964c6e9dbd8c7127234c65~mv2.gif
Nope, Bisping has one good eye. Kelvin KOing a guy with 1 eye doesnt impress me. Even I can KO a blind man. He needs to fight a guy and beat a man with 2 good eyes.

Just dropping someone is almost tko'ing someone?

<FookIsThatGuy>

That fight was all weidman minus that knockdown.
Take into consideration how little time was left in the round before you post Conor gif. Weidman was saved by the bell.

Take into consideration how little time was left in the round before you post Conor gif. Weidman was saved by the bell.
He was popping right back up when the bell rang. Weidman beats KG 9 out of 10 times

bisping will jab his face the whole night

I like bisping but i think he has the power to put bisping away in 1

Kennedy/Vitor performances were solid

And bisping doesn't have the best of chin
Not enough recovery
You were right!

Can I say a "What's up, now?"

Destroyed the recent former ducking champ.

Back