If kabeeb gets starched, Aldo style, is he suddenly a can?

BringCodyBack

Green Belt
@Green
Reaction score
I'm rooting for Conor, just for the lols.

Would be fun to see Conor aldo kabib in spectacular fashion, and see Sherdog reaction.

My emotional investment in this fight is 0!

Wasteland imo...

and the answer is no. Conor's only chance to win is a quick KO.

Yup. If the Khabib train thinks Conor sucks, by default, Khabib has to be a can.

Colin nuthuggers already think he's a can, and it is sherdog, so...

Khabib isn't a manlet like Aldo. That hyped left works on small glass chinned boys. Not men.

Kabeeb, khabob, kabib

Is messing up fighters names on purpose the cool thing now?

If it happens, I'll give this account to a Conor fan so they can shame the name forever and ever.

But it's not happening. Conor has degenerated mentally and he will only become more and more like Mayhem from here on out.

Would be fun to see Conor aldo kabib in spectacular fashion, and see Sherdog reaction.

if khabib gets ko'd,
it's a fluke.

if he gets ko'd again in the rematch,
well, hes a can.

Of course.

In the minds of the detractors, Conor can never be any good, therefore any opponent he triumphs over must be an overrated can by default.

If it happens, I'll give this account to a Conor fan so they can shame the name forever and ever.

But it's not happening. Conor has degenerated mentally and he will only become more and more like Mayhem from here on out.

Screenshotted, Saved, and Filed.

Kabeeb, khabob, kabib

Only for dorky ass losers who have nothing or, at the very most, very little going for them in their real lives. Basically same rule for bandwagoners...just to throw that out there.

Have you recently had a stroke?

Aldo style, no. Because then it will have been "lucky"

Now if the fight goes some rounds, then Khabib will become a bum who was never that good.

I know what Conor haters will do before they do it.

Kabeeb, khabob, kabib

Plenty of cases are more because people hear the names and write phonetically.
But you must be new here if you don't know the likes of Michael Crocop and Big Nig Noguiera

I've been pretty dead set against the McGoober mob but if Conor can pull off a big win against his worst stylistic matchup possible and the guy everybody in the division has been steering clear of then I'll be his new #1 fan

Back