If Jones is proved innocent........

Let the man fight. Fighters like him come once in a decade. It would be sad to see that we won't be able to see such virtuoso fight more in his prime years. I am against the the juicing and stuff but this should really be exception weather he is guilty or not.
Maybe, if you let all fighters fight on crack, they would all be "virtuosos".... USADA be damned!

No, not really. While I don't believe in the "tainted supplements" excuse, it IS possible that he used tainted supplements, and Jones being a fuck up and guilty of doing despicaple things for sure doesn't make him guilty in each and every charge.
It is his responsibility to know what he is putting in his body.

Give an example of one of the charges against Jon that he is innocent of. I can't think of an example. It isn't because he's a dirtbag that he's guilty, it's because he's guilty he is a dirtbag.

There is a better probability that Jon has probably done a lot more things and not been caught then that he is innocent of the charges he has been caught for.

We all know Jones took peds. The only question is what's best for the sport and the only answer is clean Jones vs DC and Gus 2018.

No. He is. Only way any other 205er holds that belt, is if they dont let him fight.
Well that we will have to agree to disagree on. If you aren't allowed to compete because you keep failing drug tests then you can't be the champion. Period.

Back