If I were the UFC I would start UFC channel and say Bye bye to PPV

Wouldn't be a bad idea. I think something similar DAZN deal would be ideal for the UFC. I wonder if Netflix is ever going to get into live sporting events.

Yeah. You give all the events/ppvs/fight nights/ shows, start new shows with the some ladies and add in ADS.

Proof Piss belts shouldn't be able to create threads

Wouldn't be a bad idea. I think something similar DAZN deal would be ideal for the UFC. I wonder if Netflix is ever going to get into live sporting events.

Or make it $25 or 20 and add in ads. Not sure which would make them more money, ads +20 or 25 or $40 per month

No. If UFC has 2 million subscribers per month times 12 thats 24 million times 40 thats 880 million dollars. They can put ads in there and thats over a billlion or 2 billions. Think like a business guy not a pheasant sir. Thanks and like please.

2 million subs?
They don't even get 2 million people to watch for free monthly lol

Yeah. You give all the events/ppvs/fight nights/ shows, start new shows with the some ladies and add in ADS.
40$ a month for UFC content is a lot, most won't pay that amount. I do think the UFC will eventually drop the PPV model and look towards online streaming with a monthly membership. They could partner up with Youtube, UFC memberships could cost like 9.99$ a month and you have access to every PPV/FN/Contenders event live streamed on Youtube and unique content only available to members (TUF, Countdown..etc).

Thinking of ways to get rid of PPV
with all due respect you suck, guy. And you are due literally zero respect.
Your trolling attempts are novice at best. Deliberately misspelling Brain as Brian, Peasant as Pheasant, acting like English is your second language?
C'mon dude. you are wasting everyones time. I hope you feel bad. Honestly I hope some bad shit happens to you in your life. Not like really bad. Maybe just you lose your job? Or a homeless guy flings shit at you and a bit gets in your mouth?

Your plan is to equal or surpass the revenue garnered by the current model.

You would have to present it with more explanation than half a paragraph on sherdog.

You would do these things but you may be the only one.

Your trolling attempts are novice at best. Deliberately misspelling Brain as Brian, Peasant as Pheasant, acting like English is your second language?
C'mon dude. you are wasting everyones time. I hope you feel bad. Honestly I hope some bad shit happens to you in your life. Not like really bad. Maybe just you lose your job? Or a homeless guy flings shit at you and a bit gets in your mouth?
Well that escalated quickly

I’m not paying $40. ESPN isn’t even that much and they are losing subscribers at an alarming rate.

IMO, UFC needs to milk the PPV model for all its worth until they get these tv deals up to sustainable levels. The ESPN deal is a huge step.

Eventually i think we will see all UFC content on a channel ala ESPN and only 3-4 huge PPVs per year. Fightpass will go away also. UFC should sign a streaming deal with netflix for older content.

So you saying I am smart guy?

Soy Hondureno pedaso de mierda. Ve chinga a tu madre hijo de puta. Que te rompa la cara un delicuente y te chinque.

Thank you very much sir.

I talk Channel with ADS and more money per month.... Please use Brian

wwe had a hard time getting 1 million to sign up for there network.

not seen the ufc say lately how many people joined fight pass.

ppv isnt going any where with the new deal they signed getting 70 % of the sales now.

Man I wish they followed the WWE model and charged peanuts per month.

I would make all the events free, which would massively increase viewership, driving UFC hot dog brander sales through the roof.

Back