If I have multiple tabs open on Sherdog...

dildos

Titanium Belt
@Titanium
Reaction score
Which tab will come under the 'was last seen' bit on my profile?

Sometimes I dont close the browser I opened sherdog in before I go to sleep. So if anyone was to drop into my page a few times whilst I slept it would look like I am stuck in one thread for hours.

Does the 'was last seen' bit have a idle time were it just stops operating, and if multiple tabs are open which one does it pick up, first opened or last opened?

Does it really matter?

You have 'last seen' off anyway
Do I have limited profile views too? Could you see my whole profile updates and comments and who I follow and who follows me?

Sorry you are not useless. That was rude of me. I am sure you got thick skin and won't be offended.

Do I have limited profile views too? Could you see my whole profile updates and comments and who I follow and who follows me?

Sorry you are not useless. That was rude of me. I am sure you got thick skin and won't be offended.
I can see everything.

You haven't been seen anywhere. You might as well report yourself missing

g, s'up.

So, I can see all your followers as well as who is following you; I can also Recent-Activity you to see what you've been up to and accordingly, when you last were busy posting or commenting on the Dawg. I can no longer see when you were last logged in/seen.

I believe without physically logging out, the forum counts minutes up until 59 and then reads simply the day and time (yesterday at hh:mm a/pm) you last physically navigated the board. I think there are ghost-mode settings in Preferences if you'd prefer that. You can lock your profile down too, IIRC, where only followers can access which.

Your OP was a little unclear to me so if you are curious over something else, let me know and I'll check it out, brother.

g, s'up.

So, I can see all your followers as well as who is following you; I can also Recent-Activity you to see what you've been up to and accordingly, when you last were busy posting or commenting on the Dawg. I can no longer see when you were last logged in/seen.

I believe without physically logging out, the forum counts minutes up until 59 and then reads simply the day and time (yesterday at hh:mm a/pm) you last physically navigated the board. I think there are ghost-mode settings in Preferences if you'd prefer that. You can lock your profile down too, IIRC, where only followers can access which.

Your OP was a little unclear to me so if you are curious over something else, let me know and I'll check it out, brother.
Legend thanks!

ill dabble with my settings and see what I got put on. Since I haven't changed them since the forum switched.

It's just like, well when I made this thread I didn't close it before I passed out. So was that viewable in my 'last seen' part. Anyways. You always got good input for questions.

Back