If I bought the PPV with Ortega on the card, I'm entitled to think he's a coward.

Lol, don't switch the topic. Whether the TS is a pussy or not is irrelevant here. The fact is, Ortega's schtick of "I've seen so much in the hood, I'm numb to it all and not scared of anything" is slowly falling off and showing him to be an opportunistic bitch. This is the difference between conor and all these pretenders. Conor may be only interested in the money, but he'll fight anyone, anytime(for the right $$$, ofc). Ortega is so scared of losing his precious title shot he pussied out. And I'm saying this as a former huge fan of Ortega
Conor so obviously never did though. He wants more promotion time to even consider fighting.

I rarely talk about McGregor at all and the few times I have were praise for his business acumen that got him to the title and respect for his skills. I believe I have praised him for keeping cards together as well. Still, McGregor is an anomaly in this sport. He has far greater financial incentive to keep a card together than anyone else. He also has more clout with the UFC bosses than anyone else that allow him freedoms others don't have and insulate him from a lot of the negatives a fighter experiences with promoters. Even then, he's dealt with blow back and pettiness as well.
How do you think Conor got to the top of the UFC and the media? By pussying out of replacements like Brian? The big part of why he became huge in the fight game, along with his skill, was his "anyone, anytime, anywhere" attitude. Unlike Brian, who says he's not afraid, Conor actually wlaks the talk. An trust me, Brian pussying out is a big let down for us former Ortega fans. Yeah, I'll still like his style, but I hate that he's just an opportunistic talker behind it all, he doesn't have the balls to put it all on the line, like Rcokhold, Conor and some others

Ortega's image as anything but a silly bitch and verified pussy slowly fading away after he butt fucked fans with this one.

Conor so obviously never did though. He wants more promotion time to even consider fighting.
Yep, but we are talking about his rise to the top, and even all up to the Alvarez fight. Frankie, Rockhold, Conor, and other guys who don't shy away from late replacements are different from calculating opportunists like T City

Yep, but we are talking about his rise to the top, and even all up to the Alvarez fight. Frankie, Rockhold, Conor, and other guys who don't shy away from late replacements are different from calculating opportunists like T City
I suppose yeah

Bbwwaahhaaa... go to a strip bar n do coke off a strippers ass .. lighten up..

Fans don't forget shit like this. Fighters fight. What we have here is another fight picker who will sit out even if he wins the belt. No thanks, we got enough of those already.

Interesting.

- Has six straight finishes.
- First guy to KO Frankie.
- First guy to step up to fight Habib...the guy apparently EVERYONE is afraid to fight.
- Has been highly active lately.
- Has taken short notice fights.

You're a fucking idiot.

tenor.gif

Back