If I am Khabib I pretend i am the champ and Tony is the challenger

Beating every guy put in front of you doesn't count anymore?

Khabib has had more success on the feet than Conor had on the ground.

Conor controlled Max Holloway in their 3rd round and completely nullified Eddie's grappling... Khabib was lit up by a Darren Horcher guy not so long ago... I would consider using facts in future and perhaps you'd be right about something.

Conor controlled Max Holloway in their 3rd round and completely nullified Eddie's grappling... Khabib was lit up by a Darren Horcher guy not so long ago... I would consider using facts in future and perhaps you'd be right about something.
He dropped Tiago Tavares standing and finished him. Fact.

He never got beat in a MMA fight. Conor lost by sub three times, the last time happened less than a year ago. Fact.

He dropped Tiago Tavares standing and finished him. Fact.

He never got beat in a MMA fight. Conor lost by sub three times, the last time happened less than a year ago. Fact.

He tagged Tiago Tavares, really? holy cinnamon rolls!

Khabib Nurmagamedov vs Badr Hari immediately I must see this contest!

He tagged Tiago Tavares, really? holy cinnamon rolls!

Khabib Nurmagamedov vs Badr Hari immediately I must see this contest!
Wow you have a weird way of arguing.

I never said he is a great striker. Just better than Conor is on the ground.

Edit: Wait I didn't even say that, haha. I said he had more success on the feet than Conor on the mat.

Last edited:
Wow you have a weird way of arguing.

I never said he is a great striker. Just better than Conor is on the ground.

Conor displayed terrific grappling against Max Holloway and immaculate TDD against Eddie and even swept Nate Diaz with a cross guard sweep... Khabib tagged Tiago Tavarez but got lit up by a rookie and Michael Johnson.

Conor displayed terrific grappling against Max Holloway and immaculate TDD against Eddie and even swept Nate Diaz with a cross guard sweep... Khabib tagged Tiago Tavarez but got lit up by a rookie and Michael Johnson.
He still won every fight.

Holloway isn't exactly a high level grappler plus he was just 21 years old. He showed good basics but "terrific" is an overstatement.

Khabib got hit clean before but never lost or came close to being finished. Instead he has an actual finish on the feet on his record(inside the UFC).

Conor had a nice sweep vs Diaz but he still got subbed. The equivalent of landing a nice shot vs a better striker and then getting KO'd.

Both have servicable skills in their respective weaker areas. Both will need to use their stronger assets to win a fight against each other.

But the fact still remains that Khabib has had more success on the feet than Conor on the mat.

He still won every fight.

Holloway isn't exactly a high level grappler plus he was just 21 years old. He showed good basics but "terrific" is an overstatement.

Khabib got hit clean before but never lost or came close to being finished. Instead he has an actual finish on the feet on his record(inside the UFC).

Conor had a nice sweep vs Diaz but he still got subbed. The equivalent of landing a nice shot vs a better striker and then getting KO'd.

Both have servicable skills in their respective weaker areas. Both will need to use their stronger assets to win a fight against each other.

But the fact still remains that Khabib has had more success on the feet than Conor on the mat.

Conor is a BJJ brown belt... If Kickboxing/TKD/Karate teacher put a brown belt on Khabib, his students would walk out.

I can pretend I'm Brad Pitt but it doesn't make it so.

83571-Blink-182-WTF-gif-Imgur-First-VbnD.gif

Back