If GSP beats Bisping do you guys see him fighting Jacare and Yoel ?

Did you just say Jacare and Yoel need to beat legit MWs ? Not sure if this is a joke or not lol. Conor fans have all been dropped as babies.

I don't think yoel has legitimately beaten anybody recently so I'm fine with him never getting a shot until he does but Jacare should get one imo.

GSP wants to grab a title against the easiest opponent available, make alot mmore money, and retain his head. Yoel and Jacare don't help in these matters. Bisping and Conor do. If Thompson beats Woodley, Thompson is perfect.

If GSP waits long enough he might catch an old, Depends wearing, Anderson. He avoided him for years but if Anderson gets old and slow enough GSP might find a sports shrink that can help him get the nerve. Little Conor is easy money.

I'd be willing to bet my account GSP won't stick around at MW.

He wouldn't even be there if Bisping weren't champ.

You sound like a dumb kid. This is a business.

GSP wants big fights. Big name fights.

No one has heard of those guys. They sell 0 PPVs.

GSP doesn't care about belts or rankings, he wants big names, big money fights.
Bisping got less than 300k in the last PPV
He's not a money fight

GSP will abandon title and will looking from fights with other's PPV makers - like McGregor (welterweight/catchweight), Silva (middleweight/catchweight), Diaz bros... Romero and Jacare is too big, strong and dangerous from him - and with that - in this situation - hight risk isn't well pay

Back