If Fedor connected 1 punch on Overeem

Beerus

Blue Belt
@Blue
Reaction score
WOW-Fedor.gif

Best-of-Francis-Ngannou-vs-Alistair-Overeem-UFC-218.gif

If Overeem landed one punch or knee on Fedor....

Btw Overeem beat Rogers far more dominantly than Fedor did. Rogers won the first round against Fedor and busted his nose up. Reem just threw him to the ground and rekd him in the 1st round.

I honestly think Overeem would have killed him in StrikeForce.

I honestly think Overeem would have killed him in StrikeForce.

It’s more 50/50 than anyone wants to admit.

Reem got embarrassed and destroyed by Travis Browne and Big Ben.
Reem was good but he was always inconsistent and unreliable.

It’s more 50/50 than anyone wants to admit.

Reem got embarrassed and destroyed by Travis Browne and Big Ben.
Reem was good but he was always inconsistent and unreliable.
He got backed up and boxed up by Werdum in 2011
When Fedor's chin wasn't shot he had more than a good chance of freezing him with combinations (Overeem had the kickboxing mentality of cover up then fire back) and finding the mark with a big shot

In stirkeforce I'm not sure Fedor would have fared too well vs horse fed reem

K1 Dynamite horsemeat overeem would have finished Fedor easily, but would have been an excting fight. In the pridefc days I think it would be a different outcome. But since Fedor already had Problems with arona maybe if overeem got Lucky as mw he could have won the fight.

Btw Overeem beat Rogers far more dominantly than Fedor did. Rogers won the first round against Fedor and busted his nose up. Reem just threw him to the ground and rekd him in the 1st round.

That wasnt OVEREEM. It was UBEREEM

Doesnt even fight like same human being or look like a same person

No idea where this myth comes from but Rogers did NOT win the first round. Fedor round, not even that close.

bitch ass fools like this need to be put on ignore

K1 Dynamite horsemeat overeem would have finished Fedor easily, but would have been an excting fight. In the pridefc days I think it would be a different outcome. But since Fedor already had problems with arona maybe if overeem got Lucky as mw he could have won the fight.

To be fair, the ruleset in Rings was quite different from the one in PRIDE. And Arona was an awesome fighter

Back