If everyone was on steroids...

They are all on steroids except Bisping he is the real goat

Then Jones would be even more dominant than he already was/is.

Imagine a juiced up Jones with one shot KO power in his punches and kicks.

It'd be so much more entertaining, with fewer pullouts and better fights over all.

TO THE GILLS!

bj penn would have been 5 division champ with peds.

Lol jones/silva fans still as delusional as ever. Bisping became champ because he was clean and all the other guys had to stop using after USADA. Even lots of people claim DC took steroids back in the day but it doesn't mean he was on them after USADA or he probably would've been caught too.

Jones is too afraid to fight people clean, he'll get caught again and his delusional fans will keep making both claims that contradict each other which is that everyones on steroids but they don't actually help you win fights LOL

DC is debatable since he was in the olympics, but Bisping and Gus both pass the smell test with flying colors. Also, Gus not only gets tested by USADA, he also gets tested here in Sweden by the local anti-doping commission. If he did it in the past - who knows - but by following his training you can clearly see that he loses a lot of mass as soon as camp begins, which wouldn't be the case if he was on the juice. This is the reason why the smell test is so damn important, because if you've ever done heavy cardio you know that it is next to impossible to maintain a lot of mass.

Except that Rampage openly accused Bisping of being on steroids and Gus has fought approximately 1 time since USADA came in
Red flag city

Favcts: no one is clean and steroids don't win fights

giphy.gif

It'd be basically what it was like pre-USADA.

Some people just react physically better to steroids in terms of gains and those would benefit the most. Also those with technical skill advantages and higher fight IQ would be boosted because of the physicality you gain from steroids. Most of the old vets would still be on top because of all their experience paired with the physical advantages of steroids.

On an unrelated note, I believe almost everybody who fought in the UFC pre-USADA was on steroids at some point, even those who people believe were clean and who have a very anti-PED stance. I was noticing Khabib's physique recently, and I think I can confidently say that he has never taken a PED in his life. Credit to him.

Why would anyone believe Nate Diaz in the first place

Think of how amazing UFC would be if this were the case.... drastically fewer injuries, guys fighting more often, and the quality of the average fight would skyrocket.

Could you imagine a genetic freak and full natural like Yoel on gear? <OKC16>

On a more serious note - it's hard to gauge the changes because we don't know who is clean, if anyone. Even on gear, you're still required to train. You do make significant strength and mass gains on gear that you couldn't get in that time otherwise but the great thing about it is being able to train much more and recover compared to staying natty - so I assume that those getting the biggest benefit are the workaholics, the guys with the insane work ethic. And then you got to consider that MMA or rather fighting in general isn't all about strength either so unless you're a good fighter to begin with, it won't help you much.

Mike Bisping, and Nick Diaz would be goats.

85% of ufc still roids, including most u think are clean

I can tell you they make a HUGE difference in the way you feel when you train. I myself am on trt and the difference in energy strength and recovery is astronomical. They may not win the fight for you but they'll make you feel like a world beater and that's a huge mental edge to start with.

Back