If DJ breaks Anderson Silva's Record

People act like it was no big deal, but yet i'm not seeing any other champs doing it.

Funny thing is that during that time I didn't give too much attention to the fact that he was going up.

But seeing how guys nowadays almost kill themselves to get to a lighter division it makes me recognize that it was gutsy.

Nobody dominated so much and made it look so easy.

What bro? Bones fought much better opponents than Anderson and only ever had one difficult fight of his life which was due to heavy drinking beforehand. There is only one possible answer for the GOAT - Its Jon Jones, dude has beaten 6 UFC Champions with EASE.

Jon+Jones+Elbows+Rashad+Evans+-+UFC+145.gif

meiZjQTxPyoYg7XQDZ6UNk8AELHuXfjSB5cE_JU5pH0.gif

7.gif

24aziq1.gif

bonesfinishesrampage.gif

F4WsD70.gif

jon-jones-spinning-back-elbow-shogun.gif

jon-jones-spinning-elbow.gif

742f8c879eeb0549bb069c11671ce1fa.jpg

Last edited:
What bro? Bones fought much better opponents than Anderson and only ever had one difficult fight of his life which was due to heavy drinking beforehand. There is only one possible answer for the GOAT - Its Jon Jones, dude has beaten 6 UFC Champions with EASE.

7.gif

24aziq1.gif

bonesfinishesrampage.gif

F4WsD70.gif

Fuck yeah. JJ would have destroyed Silva in his prime even if you could magically shrink him down 20 pounds.

Also, I never get why people describe Anderson's run as total domination when you consider how Chael mollywhopped him for 5 rounds in their first fight before the submission.

Silva looked like in the matrix until he faced a wrestler. First time he got dominated for 95% of the fight and then he got KO'd vs the 2nd one.

IMO Jones, MM and GSP are ahead of him.

I think people underestimate MM. I wanna see Cejudo work more on his striking them rematch DJ.

MM is really close to be better than anderson, GOAT wise

I didn't think he always made it look very easy
Definitely not. The first Sonnen fight was not "easy" by any means. But goddamn if he didn't pull it off.

Nope.

Anderson isn't the GOAT, never was. Much less now that he's a proven steroid cheater.

At this point saying Silva is the GOAT is plain trolling.

493.jpg

Andersons defence record should really be 11. Lutter missed weight. Not Andersons fault.

7.gif

24aziq1.gif

bonesfinishesrampage.gif

F4WsD70.gif

This dude knows what`s up!

#BonesBless

"Nobody dominated so much and made it look so easy."

Anderson had lost a lot of rounds and fights by the time he was considered the MW GOAT. Fedor on the other hand lost only one round (against Arona) during his decade of dominance. And he was a 6 foot guy fighting at HW his entire career.

Rounds worked completely different in Pride and Fedor is a HW no matter how much you try and change that

It's silly how you fanatics always try and make it seem like Fedor was a LW or some shit lol

Silva looked like in the matrix until he faced a wrestler. First time he got dominated for 95% of the fight and then he got KO'd vs the 2nd one.

IMO Jones, MM and GSP are ahead of him.
He submitted the first wrestler of his reign lol GSP? LOL

Back