If Conor joined team alpha male

I think it's the same system as roller coasters in reverse. A cutout of Faber saying you must be this tall and under to train here.

Cody Garbrandt might be taller than Faber, he must be the guy they call to get them stuff from shelves, lol.

I don't know if Urijah Faber who is something of a boss there panders to the star at the gym? It seems to be more of a equal treatment there, in a brotherly and friendly sense.

Because I bet Conor get some fucking extra treatment from the best coaches at his gym, don't yall think so?

In other words: Conor massive EGO would never fit at that gym,

and Conor is very loyal to his current team.

But his total game would improve since there are plenty of good wreslers there, and that is one of Conors biggest weaknesses.

Conor would never train anywhere else...he's very loyal to his team...while he might take his head coach and head over there for a few weeks of wrestling drills...but he'd never train there...

It would hurt his game because other might find out about weaknesses he has and spread that word throughout the fight community. One of the main benefits of having his close knit team is that not many know about his weaknesses or what he's working on.
This.

I consider McGregor the manlet cut off point. He's the king.

And he doesnt need that gym. After talking the way he does about midgets it would hurt his image. He's got enough money now to fly in the personal best grapplers and strikers at this point. If he's not he should be. So it would hurt his skill if he limited training partners using that gym with less skilled people than the ones he can afford to bring to his own camp.

Last edited:
On one hand it would hurt his image to be associated with perpetual runner ups but on the other-hand he'd look like a giant in hobbitland

Conor is too arrogant to noob a gram not centred around him

Ps remember when co or and Gunnar were besties?
Remember when Conor wasn’t a diva? Lol

The guys there don't seem to gas so it would probably help his cardio

How could being on TAM help anyone's image??

<{hughesimpress}>

If Conrad Mcgilly joined Team Alpha male, Irish Edmond would be homeless in less than a year....

Jolly Green Giant comes to mind.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back