If Bisping who struggled with guys like dolloway, Leites, and old Henderson can be champ, anyone can

Erick Silva will be champ 2022

No.

The biggest problem Bisping had was getting the title fight in the first place, every time he was close to it he lost and the person who beat him fought for it.
The UFC don't just give out title fights, they have to be earned or you have to have the balls to take it as a short notice injury replacement as Bisping did.

Bisping is a case of the right guy, at the right place, at the right time.

He is barely a top 10 MW.

He got lucky against Luke.

Bisping is a case of the right guy, at the right place, at the right time.

He is barely a top 10 MW.

He got lucky against Luke.
Right place right time I agree but I don't think it was luck against Luke, he just exposed a weakness and took full advantage

Take out his one win against Rockhold (whom he'd already lost to), and his win against over-40 Hendo, and he has an extremely lucky win over non-prime Silva. His biggest win before that was Brian Stann.

Now he wants to be treated as some epic UFC figure if he beats a ring-rusted guy coming out of retirement from a lower division making his MW debut.

it was 100% luck dude

He told him that he is going to knock him out at second round, right before the fight. His perfectly timed left hand doesn't have anything to do with luck. I don't believe that luck exists in MMA. Of course mistakes happens but that's different scenario than luck.

He told him that he is going to knock him out at second round, right before the fight. His perfectly timed left hand doesn't have anything to do with luck.
This, they've saprred together and fought previously, Bisping and his team obviously saw something they could exploit and take advantage off, he made his own luck

He told him that he is going to knock him out at second round, right before the fight. His perfectly timed left hand doesn't have anything to do with luck. I don't believe that luck exists in MMA. Of course mistakes happens but that's different scenario than luck.

In MMA, "luck" is code for "the fight went the opposite way that I wanted it to".

Back