If Anderson beats KG and GSP beats Bisping...

mmaElite53

Purple Belt
@purple
Reaction score
Do we finally get the Super fight we've waited so long for?

Although it is about 5 years too late, I'd still be stoked to finally see it. Crazy that it would still be for the middleweight championship after all this time.

Why the fuck not. I kinda like it. Squeeze the juice of what's left of two GOATS and party like its 2009.

Why the fuck not. I kinda like it. Squeeze the juice of what's left of two GOATS and party like its 2009.
Hey if they both win it will turn out they have plenty left! lol

Could save the UFC lol only so many big fights to be had these days.

No, because that would mean Anderson would be fighting for the title, and he doesn't have any business fighting for it over Whittaker. Unify the belt already.

You just cant skip Whitaker at this point. He holds a belt for fudge sakes.

it's a bit late for that to be relevant....

I understand what you mean, but I don't agree. I mean Michael Bisping is the champion, if that doesn't disprove all this 'New breed fighters are superior' talk then idk.

I understand what you mean, but I don't agree. I mean Michael Bisping is the champion, if that doesn't disprove all this 'New breed fighters are superior' talk then idk.

I meant the GSP-AS match up. At least AS is past his prime. We have no idea how GSP will do.

I like both matchups and will be rooting for smaller guys in both.

GSP will probably have the more difficult time in his fight. Ring rust. Tons and tons of ring rust.

WAR GSP

WAR Gastelum

Back