Idlib, Home of "Moderate" Syrian Rebels, Now Nearly Under Complete Control of Al-Qaeda

Why hasn't the international community called out Assad for committing genocide (and his army of Sunnis)? Or Hezbollah, or local, or Iranian backed militias of Shia fighters?

Lol
https://blogs.spectator.co.uk/2015/...hters-in-syria-heres-what-we-know-about-them/
Debunked in like 5 secs on google son
Funny how they are one sec jihadis the next cold eyed mercs in your book....we didnt pay the fsa rebels who broke away to hammer your heros in deera city....wat do they count as?

Lies,lies and more lies. Posting an article from Charles Lister, just another gulf sponsored "think-thank" bullshitter who is wrong on basically everything. The "70 000 moderates" is just a myth like we have seen in Idlib and even in Daara recently where AQ spearheaded and led the offensive, contrary to your fantasies.

By mercs I mean the large "moderate" rebel factions like the Hazzm movement and the SRF that were hyped up as equivalent to hardline jihadist groups. As soon as they were put under pressure they scattered like rats and completely dissolved.

Only in your own little fantasy world that you constructed for yourself are the rebels fighting for democracy and "moderate" rebels have any power. That these mythical creatures doesn't exist in any real capacity are facts and the real world proves that over and over. You're just mentally unwell and can't face reality. That said it's fun seeing you being wrong on everything over and over.

Any foreign troops helping any side in any armed conflict will be the target of someone.

This does not even belong in the same sentence as ISIS-style terrorism, like blowing up a market or raming a truck in a crowd or gunning-down civilians on a terrasse.

Also, what Afghan groups are in Syria ??
Good so you agree hez and russians etc are fair game now?

And mass starving civilians is more humane? Helping round em up for mass torture? Etc

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Liwa_Fatemiyoun
https://www.hrw.org/news/2016/01/29/iran-sending-thousands-afghans-fight-syria
https://www.google.co.uk/amp/s/amp....ly-recruits-afghan-soldiers-to-fight-in-syria

The Middle East needs a strong policeman figure to keep all the religious nuts in line, otherwise the low IQ inbreds take over and start chopping heads and making 50% of the population wear garbage bags.

I recall @JDragon translated an interview from one of the "moderate" rebel leaders, basically saying that their main objective is jihad and when the West labels you as "moderate" to give you resources, they'll take it but their goal is unchanged.

The moderates are your next brand of ISIS.

Why hasn't the international community called out Assad for committing genocide (and his army of Sunnis)? Or Hezbollah, or local, or Iranian backed militias of Shia fighters?
They have...russia veto means its useless to call them on it

looks like the media wants us to arm more """moderate rebels""" aka other terrorists who arent in power yet

not the Shia and not Assad

Every person that I have ever seen claim that Assad is a genocidal maniac is Sunni Arab. And although I can't prove it, I bet they have sympathy for terrorists.

Assad = genocidal is one of those things that lets me know that I don't have to take a person seriously

And again, the Shiite militias aren't committing genocide either. Paranoid, ISIS supporting Sunni Arabs that are afraid that the Shia will do to them what they did to the Shia are the ones who try to equate them to ISIS because it is convenient for them.

Oh noes, these militiamen committed some revenge kills on ISIS collaborators, wow so sad :(
http://whoiskillingciviliansinsyria.org
Here ya go champ....bulk of civililan deaths are by airstrikes ...rebels nor isis have them

https://www.google.co.uk/amp/www.te...gators-amass-strongest-evidence-since-nu/amp/
''Strongest case since nuremburg''
Evidence isnt the issue its russias oppisition to do anything

Yeah its all just 'revenge ' lol ..they are killing anyone they can get their hands on or who they 'feel' might have been linked to isis
Itd be like of we shot every other german after ww2
Not that anyone gives a shit....til this whole ugly cyle restarts again.

They have...russia veto means its useless to call them on it

Why are you supporting terrorist groups? One side is fighting against isis/al qaida and the other is aligned with and supported by it. Shouldn't be a tough call.

Lies,lies and more lies. Posting an article from Charles Lister, just another gulf sponsored "think-thank" bullshitter who is wrong on basically everything. The "70 000 moderates" is just a myth like we have seen in Idlib and even in Daara recently where AQ spearheaded and led the offensive, contrary to your fantasies.

By mercs I mean the large "moderate" rebel factions like the Hazzm movement and the SRF that were hyped up as equivalent to hardline jihadist groups. As soon as they were put under pressure they scattered like rats and completely dissolved.

Only in your own little fantasy world that you constructed for yourself are the rebels fighting for democracy and "moderate" rebels have any power. That these mythical creatures doesn't exist in any real capacity are facts and the real world proves that over and over. You're just mentally unwell and can't face reality. That said it's fun seeing you being wrong on everything over and over.
Yep the go to move of the pro assad camp....shit on lister when he posts actual facts and figures lol
When he was able to point to proliferation of u.s supplied atgms to from fsa to al queda being less than 1% using offical gov figures ur kind scurried from his site lol
The offensive in deera is southern fsa led sport not 'al queda' .....jordan cut off the salaries of the so called mercs who took part in ass kicking the regime there and they still fought on

Lol i love how butthurt facts make u
No democratic forces ...like Deeyra last year ?....cut off by regime before they even set the jihadis out of jail !
Democraticly Elected city council every 6 months ..no wonder assad sent his elite 4th div to such a small enclave given what they represented!!
Remind me again where theres anything like that in regime territoty sport? Nope?

Thatl be more to do with the fact shia are the minority and iran has been a virtual no go area no because they are any more peaceable

Bullshit.

There's literally millions of Iranians in Europe and the US. There's hundreds of millions of shia muslims as well. Fact is that sunni terrorism is in a class all of its own.

The Middle East needs a strong policeman figure to keep all the religious nuts in line, otherwise the low IQ inbreds take over and start chopping heads and making 50% of the population wear garbage bags.

I recall @JDragon translated an interview from one of the "moderate" rebel leaders, basically saying that their main objective is jihad and when the West labels you as "moderate" to give you resources, they'll take it but their goal is unchanged.

Somehow depressing that this is true.
I am glad Saddam and Gaddafi are dead. They certainly deserved it. But all things considered, the region was better off with people like those two in power.
They are simply not ready to govern themselves.
And I don't really care all that much if they would just kill each other but they are causing so much trouble for everyone else around the world.

Why are you supporting terrorist groups? One side is fighting against isis/al qaida and the other is aligned with and supported by it. Shouldn't be a tough call.
Becsuee few of them are listed as terrorists by anyome other then russia and co,because they also fight isis,because the people of syria want assad gone and russian airpower and iranian manpower cant stabilize that forever ,becauwe i want isis and anything like it stamped out forver so its basic counter insurgency 101 etc etc

Russia and Hezbollah were invited in by the government.

The US invaded Iraq.
The us was asked to stay by the goverment there

Nit really the same when u need foriegn manpowrr and air to save u from the common people

Bullshit.

There's literally millions of Iranians in Europe and the US. There's hundreds of millions of shia muslims as well. Fact is that sunni terrorism is in a class all of its own.
Thoisands and most fled the mullahs ..ie they were agaosnt whay iran is now

Somehow depressing that this is true.
I am glad Saddam and Gaddafi are dead. They certainly deserved it. But all things considered, the region was better off with people like those two in power.
They are simply not ready to govern themselves.
And I don't really care all that much if they would just kill each other but they are causing so much trouble for everyone else around the world.
The problem woth that is its too late to go back to a 'strongman'..its not really realistic anymore

http://whoiskillingciviliansinsyria.org
Here ya go champ....bulk of civililan deaths are by airstrikes ...rebels nor isis have them

https://www.google.co.uk/amp/www.te...gators-amass-strongest-evidence-since-nu/amp/
''Strongest case since nuremburg''
Evidence isnt the issue its russias oppisition to do anything

Yeah its all just 'revenge ' lol ..they are killing anyone they can get their hands on or who they 'feel' might have been linked to isis
Itd be like of we shot every other german after ww2
Not that anyone gives a shit....til this whole ugly cyle restarts again.
Not one link says anything about genocide because ruthless bombing campaign in enemy areas that unfortunately take lots of civilians lives is not a genocide.

Becsuee few of them are listed as terrorists by anyome other then russia and co,because they also fight isis,because the people of syria want assad gone and russian airpower and iranian manpower cant stabilize that forever ,becauwe i want isis and anything like it stamped out forver so its basic counter insurgency 101 etc etc

Not everyone lists hezbollah as a terrorist group. All depends what side you're on. If you really want Isis stamped out you'd let Assad take them out with Iranian/Russian support.

Moderate in the Middle East means you aren't going to immediately genocide the minorities when you take power, and that you will not cut off the hands of cigarette smokers

Back