Idea to massively boost UFC ppv ratings!

death_by_teeps

Blue Belt
Reaction score
Let the winner of the fight cut the hair of the loser of the fight. Shave it, give reverse Mohawk, anything goes. And loser, by contract, must not alter their haircut until the win another UFC fight.

Be honest, this would be epic and people would die to see this. Imagine seeing Holly Holm knock out Rousey and then give her a reverse Mohawk! Best idea I have ever had. I bet that fight would have done like 10 million buys if people knew Holm would have her way with her clippers.

Only if they get to cut the hair with a weed wacker

Topic starting has really gone down hill lately.

I do love this idea. It would be nice to also incorporate other pro wrestling end of match routines as well.

When Conor KOs an opponent he could stuff money down their unconscious throat like the Million Dollar Man used to do.

And like how Jake Roberts used to let his snake sliver on their out cold body, Anderson Silva could dump a shitload of spiders on them and let them crawl around inside their earholes and mouth and asshole.

Why don't they give each other brazilian wax jobs instead.

I do love this idea. It would be nice to also incorporate other pro wrestling end of match routines as well.

When Conor KOs an opponent he could stuff money down their unconscious throat like the Million Dollar Man used to do.

And like how Jake Roberts used to let his snake sliver on their out cold body, Anderson Silva could dump a shitload of spiders on them and let them crawl around inside their earholes and mouth and asshole.
Couldn't agree more. If they added WWE antics mma revenue would go through the roof.

I wish I gave a shit about the UFC's profit margin like some of these virgins...

IT WUD PROBBALY BE ILLEGAL VIA SUBHUMAN TREATMENT/HUMILATION ETC, at least in civilised countries

Let the winner of the fight cut the hair of the loser of the fight. Shave it, give reverse Mohawk, anything goes. And loser, by contract, must not alter their haircut until the win another UFC fight.

Be honest, this would be epic and people would die to see this. Imagine seeing Holly Holm knock out Rousey and then give her a reverse Mohawk! Best idea I have ever had. I bet that fight would have done like 10 million buys if people knew Holm would have her way with her clippers.
What if both fighters are bald?

This reminds me of the idea Brian Redban had on the Joe Rogan podcast. A fighter like Anderson Silva would hold a banana or a piece of fruit, and the other fighter would try to squeeze it to win. Like MMA fruit keep away. Nothing good can come out of these ideas.

Back