IBF strips GGG *confirmed*

lukeuidswords

Black Belt
@Black
Reaction score

I guess this must mean Golovkin still thinks the Canelo rematch may well happen, not sure why else he'd not take this fight knowing the consequences of turning it down

oof

And Canelo is negotiating with Jacobs. This is what happens when the B side thinks they're the A.

When pimps are really just hoes.

I guess this must mean Golovkin still thinks the Canelo rematch may well happen, not sure why else he'd not take this fight knowing the consequences of turning it down

Because even if the Canelo fight doesn't happen he makes more money by facing Murata than he does Derevyanchenko. Also was the right move by the IBF in absence of a unification against BJS.

This doesn't really matter aside from the outside chance of him having the designation of being undisputed (which was likely to never happen). It doesn't impact Golovkin's standing in any meaningful way, and it could force Derevyanchenko/Charlo (according to the IBF ratings).

Fk the ibf
First tyson
Then ggg
Next joshua

Ibf gonna become the belt no one cares for.

Fk the ibf
First tyson
Then ggg
Next joshua

Ibf gonna become the belt no one cares for.
Hey, the mandatories deserve their shots. Thats why they pay the sanctioning fees.

Hey, the mandatories deserve their shots. Thats why they pay the sanctioning fees.
The time frames are unjust and they try to jump over WBO, WBA and WBC...
Which are arguably bigger.
You could say cos they are more forgiving and understand that it's prize fighting and business as much as it is a sport.
Ibf tries to bully its way into 'owning' who has the belt, they keep it up and the big guns will just drop it like prem teams drop the league Cup comp.

The time frames are unjust and they try to jump over WBO, WBA and WBC...
Which are arguably bigger.
You could say cos they are more forgiving and understand that it's prize fighting and business as much as it is a sport.
Ibf tries to bully its way into 'owning' who has the belt, they keep it up and the big guns will just drop it like prem teams drop the league Cup comp.
I think its fair game. People complained when Golovkin wasn't getting the big fights, why does he get to not fight his mandatory opponents?

Frankly, I could care less about the belts. Until someone beats him, GGG is the man at 160.

Sigh... Golovkin vs Derevyachenko would be fun though.

I didn't think it could get worse for Golovkin, I was wrong. This is really bad. No Canelo and no belt in one week.

He should've just taken the offer Oscar gave him.

Unlike Canelo, Golovkin still isn't a cheating MFer. So there's that.

This sucks for GGG and would have not looked bad if Abel had kept that trap shut

So it's time to give Derevyanchenko his belt!

This sucks for GGG and would have not looked bad if Abel had kept that trap shut

So it's time to give Derevyanchenko his belt!
He should still make the fight for August and then Charlo at the end of the year. Or BJS if that will delay the mandatory. They're in a bind now without many options. I don't think there's any big fight for him to compete against Canelo vs Jacobs. He's going to have to stay busy.

He should still make the fight for August and then Charlo at the end of the year. Or BJS if that will delay the mandatory. They're in a bind now without many options. I don't think there's any big fight for him to compete against Canelo vs Jacobs. He's going to have to stay busy.
For sure he has options , I feel his management is giving him bad advice

He should have been proactive and announced in talks with x fighter

Back