Iaquinta vs Felder!

Who do you think wins?

• Total voters

RedRaven

Orange Belt
@Orange
Reaction score
Wicket fight!

I have felder winning by gnp in the second.

Who do you have?

Just bleed god will prevail in this fight.

This matchup is fucking awesome

I lean towards Raging Al, his striking is a bit cleaner; but Felder is a wildman, and both of these guys hit hard so anything can happen.

Really looking forward to this one

Awesome fight, Felder may have an edge on the ground but standing goes to Al by a hair.

i love this match up
i have iaquinta winning this.

This is the definition of a fight.

Like Felder but I'll never root against raging Al.

Awesome fight, Felder may have an edge on the ground but standing goes to Al by a hair.
Felder has an edge on the ground?

I know that Oliveira isn't some random black belt, but Felder looked absolutely terrible there and really didn't defend well, he just relied on toughing it out and refusing to tap. He didn't try to escape in any way.. or defend well... it was embarrassing.

I like this fight a lot. Both these guys hit hard. This could be a real meaningful fight, that's makes me wonder if these 2 guys will be tentative. Top control is going to be essential. Both guys have pretty solid GNP. I was leaning towards Felder just 2 min ago, but I don't know. Al's in Dana's dog house so he gets tough fights, which only helps Al as long as he wins. Paul has been working a lot lately doing commentary for UFC. I think he will be in good shape though. Al LUVS to put a wrench in anything he can vs UFC, so I luv him for that. Tough call still.

Hopefully Al with a controversial decision so I can hear him go off on the mic if the crowd boo's.

sEuiVC.gif

But seriously, what a fucking scrap. I'm leaning towards Al.

Great scrap!
Felder by split decision...why the hell not!

UFC 223 will be a crazy card. All these fights announced for the moment are total bangers.

I got Al too, hope he gonna let himself go in this post fight interview.

Probably the best non-title fight match up the UFC could put together in any division. What a great fight.

Super tough to call, but I think Felder takes it.

Iaquinta should win that but i'll root for Felder due to Bitching Al being obnoxious

This is such an awesome fight!

It will be violent!

These two guys are killers!

They both have rage in their hearts. We know Al is Raging Al, but did anyone see that recent Felder fight where he elbowed that guy to death and then started screaming "We aint here to play...we aint here to PPPLLAAAAYYY!!!"

These two guys are fucking lunatics! I can't wait!

Well Al's got a bum knee so I'm leaning towards Felder

Back