Media Ian Garry update on Colby fight

Humans care about stuff. That's what we do. That is what separate us from non humans.
Excuse me but my cat cares about me brushing his fur the right way :
20240510_024053.jpg
Then, well-brushed cat is happy-cat
20240505_030836.jpg

Help me

Thank you for the compelling update on this thing that doesn’t even have any date right? Is there even any official date?

I thought Colby was sitting out again waiting for a presidential pardon for all of his losses.

Not really. There is nothing inherently sexual about butts, and there is nothing creepy about goofing around.

Any creepy meaning is added by the person looking at the picture.

If I remember correctly you're this weird woke prick that I usually disagree with, but this might be the first time we're on the same page.

She's definitely not bad for a 40 yr old woman, definitely better than Sanko tbh sir.
I strongly disagree Sherbro.

They are both extremely hot women for their age IMO, especially since they both have kids. But I find Layla to be a bit much, pretty needy and high maintenance, and I think Sanko has a good sense of humor and she's relatively down to earth.

TLDR - I think they are both super hot but Laura Sanko has a much better personality IMO

They are both extremely hot women for their age IMO, especially since they both have kids. But I find Layla to be a bit much, pretty needy and high maintenance, and I think Sanko has a good sense of humor and she's relatively down to earth.

TLDR - I think they are both super hot but Laura Sanko has a much better personality IMO
Sanko looks like pure plastic though.

Sanko looks like pure plastic though.
She is 5% plastic, max!

Besides, I think cyborg babes are sexy!
1464939601-seven-of-nine-jeri-ryan.jpg

Nah
Woke is an adjective derived from African-American Vernacular English (AAVE) originally meaning alertness to racial prejudice and discrimination. Beginning in the 2010s, it came to encompass a broader awareness of social inequalities such as racial injustice, sexism, and denial of LGBT rights.

Just say you want it to be like 1964 again so we can just move on.

A little shady involving the kid i must say.

Nah
Woke is an adjective derived from African-American Vernacular English (AAVE) originally meaning alertness to racial prejudice and discrimination. Beginning in the 2010s, it came to encompass a broader awareness of social inequalities such as racial injustice, sexism, and denial of LGBT rights.

Just say you want it to be like 1964 again so we can just move on.
Stay woke

But what about Sanko's fakes vs Layla's naturals?

Back