Media Ian Garry has a new opponent on the table for UFC 303

So then he doesn't have an opponent on the table?

"... him and his coaches are deciding because he seems a bit heavy to make weight in seven weeks’ time, but I’ve said yes.” Garry revealed.

"Hey, they're gonna do a card in England where I'm from!? That's awesome. Should I start getting my weight down now so that I can later be offered a fight in my weight class and appear on my home card? ... naah"

MVP sounds fun. Brady would also be a good match up.

I think he's way too good for Buckley.

Garry gets way too much hate around here. I like his attitude and the man can fight. I’m a fan.

Nah, its all justified. If you like this kind of person, thats your choice - but you cant knock other people for not liking a contradictive cry baby wannabe who projects and overall shitty attitude toward other people. Even in this 'announcment' talking about proving he will fight anyone when he was just saying he wouldnt fight someone because they were ranked lower than him just a few weeks ago. Attacking people personally and then crying like a fucking baby when he gets attacked personally.

Honestly, I'd question the character of anyone who a fan of a person like this. This is the kind of people you like? That's not a good look.

Nah, its all justified. If you like this kind of person, thats your choice - but you cant knock other people for not liking a contradictive cry baby wannabe who projects and overall shitty attitude toward other people. Even in this 'announcment' talking about proving he will fight anyone when he was just saying he wouldnt fight someone because they were ranked lower than him just a few weeks ago. Attacking people personally and then crying like a fucking baby when he gets attacked personally.

Honestly, I'd question the character of anyone who a fan of a person like this. This is the kind of people you like? That's not a good look.
I don't like this guy, but a lot of people who don't are also full of shit or dumb. Whether it's the bullshit they blindly believe about his family affairs, or their complete willful ignorance on how matchmaking  should work, because he  shouldn't be fighting MVP, but decidedly will after finding that the more reasonable opponents from him are either ducks or not available.

Hate him cuz he's a crybaby, but this whole "he said he wouldn't do this and now will" criticism is fucking dumb

I don't like this guy, but a lot of people who don't are also full of shit or dumb. Whether it's the bullshit they blindly believe about his family affairs, or their complete willful ignorance on how matchmaking  should work, because he  shouldn't be fighting MVP, but decidedly will after finding that the more reasonable opponents from him are either ducks or not available.

Hate him cuz he's a crybaby, but this whole "he said he wouldn't do this and now will" criticism is fucking dumb

Nobody likes a contradictive pussy.

MVP a big boy

MVP will likely just out point Garry darting in every so often landing single blows

He’s faster and makes faster reads

That speed alone has slept many o’ men
Rewatching Garry he's got some pretty good speed on his strikes too. Honestly I could see MVP darting right into a perfectly timed straight right hand counter from Garry. He ain't Kevin Holland, he's got far more refined striking skills.

Nobody likes a contradictive pussy.
Well let's specify the contradiction. It's not a contradiction to change your immediate objective based on new information on the availability of said objective.

I don't imagine you sit there when a guy goes "I will fight for the belt next! Oh, the champ is injured? I will take a fight to stay busy" and go "Psh, what a hypocritical pussy."

But on the other hand, him dishing out shit talk and then running away on social media IS being a contradictive bitch. So we can stick with that

Well let's specify the contradiction. It's not a contradiction to change your immediate objective based on new information on the availability of said objective.

I don't imagine you sit there when a guy goes "I will fight for the belt next! Oh, the champ is injured? I will take a fight to stay busy" and go "Psh, what a hypocritical pussy."

But on the other hand, him dishing out shit talk and then running away on social media IS being a contradictive bitch. So we can stick with that

'I want to talk shit and personally attack everyone I fight - here, let me where a guys mug shot to the presser and talk about his family' --- 'Oh, im a giant fucking pussy who doesnt want anyone talking about my family at all, and if they do, im gunna act like a giant wet from cunt about it'

I gotta admit I'm starting to soften just a little on him, he shows real moxy in his willingness to fight and call out names.
Yeah he has heart in the cage but idk that pull out against Luque was super sus along with how he acted when Sean said what he said.

I watch MMA for the fights. I like his attitude toward fighting. He is fighting regularly and he’s skilled. I don’t give a fuck about his personal life.

Also I don’t give a shit about how I look to someone ive never met on a karate forum.

Last edited:
I watch MMA for the fights. I like his attitude toward fighting. He is fighting regularly and he’s skilled. I don’t give a fuck about his personal life.

Also I don’t give a shit about how I look to someone ive never met on a karate forum.

But you care enough about other people's opinion that you'll make an entire post about it on a karate forum.

Back