Media Anthony Smith says Alex Pereira would "jump at the opportunity" to fight him

*gets knocked out like Hill*

"You know Mike... and I say this with all due respect... he's just not that good. I felt his power and its nothing special. I'm not wowed by Alex Periera. That's not saying that I don't think he's a phenomenal fighter, but I'm not afraid of him and I think that Alex has a lot of people beat before they even get in there"
I LITERALLY read that in his voice. He would really just utter those words without a 2nd thought lmao

I've followed Anthony Smith's comments on Poatan going back awhile now and it's so blatant there's a tone of jealousy with him. He's salty asf that Poatan's scaled the ranks in two divisions in insane time while his claim to fame is not taking a DQ win against Jones. Anthony Smith has literally picked against Poatan every single one of his fights at LHW.

Smith is finished and his fights are dullsville now days. You ain't getting a fight with Pereira, and i am sure the champ is not excited at the prospect of fighting you. Stick to announcing.

“I don’t know if it’s ‘real recognizes real’ a little bit. I would step in the fire with him and he knows that".

Anthony also mentioned on the latest episode the "Believe you me" if he performes the same as he can in the gym he will beat every LHW and they reason they get mad is because they know it's true.

Who else thinks he has at least 1 more title run left?

View attachment 1041256

He says he could prove a unique and interesting challenge for Poatan as Alex has never fought someone with both ground and stand up ability. I have to say I do think Smith in theory is one of the most interesting matchups
Anthony Smith is a has-been that is about as delusional and living in fantasy-land as Chris Weidman is.

Both Smith and Weidman should have retired already, --- to say they're both far advanced along the downslope of their careers is an understatement. They're just desperately clinging on for a few more UFC paydays.

At least read the first page before you make a thread, there's already one about this.

He didn't even step in the fire when that crack head was screaming at his door

Smiff had best be wearing his asfestos underwear.​

Anthony has never been a top guy he’s a journeyman and he hasn’t surpassed belalalalal because belalalalalal is insufferable
The dude was ranked in the top 3 back in 2019 and fought for the title. Logic dictates that he would have been considered a top guy back then and that you're wrong.

Back