I would like to see BJ get a TRT exemption

hahahahagahahahahahaha so you have to like GSP or Penn. You can't like both.

Fuck sakes this place is filled with retard, delusional fanboys. You're literally the worst fans in MMA. THE WORST.

Fucking GSP haters are the funniest because you guys don't have 1 ounce of logic. Just full retard 24/7. Congrats on that. Your parents must be proud.
You sound like a WWE fanboy....

True enough. Even with all of the TRT his body could handle, I don't see him returning to those days.

I don't think so, either. I'd prefer to not see him fight anymore.

That fight against Yair was hard to watch. Oh wait, I'm "just a Penn hater". I loved it!.......

I swear, sherdog has no idea what trt even is.

i'm glad TRT was disallowed, and i simply want to see BJ start the next - post-fighting - chapter in his life sooner rather than later.

it's very hard for some uber-competitors to get there though.

P.S. meanwhile, i'm glad i was able to witness and thoroughly enjoy his (almost) decade of dominance. i feel sad for fans who dismiss his accomplishments from 2001-2010. but nothing i say will pull them out of their willfully ignorant denial.
Decade of dominance? He was the LW GOAT and a Demi-God for like a year and a half. BJ sustaining dominance for over a decade? You could barely get the guy to train or not blow up 40 lbs in between fights, in his prime. GSP put together a decade plus of dominance. BJ? No dude.

BJ wouldn't do it even if it was legal.

I'd love to see both him and Gomi go on trt and do a rematch

That is still not "KO'ing dudes left and right". BJ had some heavy hands but he was never a big KO artist like a McGregor is. He could hurt people with strikes and sub them with ease though.
I agree for the most part. He murdered Sherk and Sanchez the same way.

I'm a simple man, I just want to see myself get a BJ.

I agree for the most part. He murdered Sherk and Sanchez the same way.

I remember being worried that Sherk may beat BJ. I was elated when BJ beat the hell out of him because I hated Sherk. Sherk did way better standing than I expected though. Poor guy was always hindered by those T-Rex arms.

Would his opposition be given a similar exemption?

I'm 44 and I'm not giving up my TRT stash for ANYBODY. Not even BJ.

I'm like Elaine Benes with the sponges, my goal is to hog the world TRT supply all for myself :meow:

I thought BJs family was rich, plus hes a no worries Hawaiian, why the fuck does he do this to himself? It's like he's a masochist. Penn at one point was my favorite fighter(now I favor no man) and besides Fedor, the only fighter that could draw emotions from me seeing them lose. This is going to be a painful weekend more than likely.

Doesn't he shit on steroid users and the like? I doubt he would use TRT even if he was allowed to.

Back