I Won't Be Surprised If Thompson KO's Till

Franc Mittelo

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
I just finished watching Till vs Cerrone, and Cerrone was scared shitless. LOL

Till's striking looked sloppy. Chin up hands down. Too much extension on his punches. Sometimes he was so overextended, his back foot would leave the canvas.

Lots of strikes missing the target. If Cowboy was into the fight, he would have seen plenty of opportunities to counter strike. Sometimes Till was leaving his chin and punches "out there" for way too long, but Cerrone was too busy trying to not get hurt, he failed to launch his own offense.

This should be an easy point-decision for Wonderboy, but if he gets the KO, I for one will not be surprised. Till is going to have problems landing on Wonderboy, unless he goes full on retard attack on Wonderboy, and that may very well get him KO'd.

I hope Till wins, just to prevent any possibility of Woodley vs Thomson 3.
I also wish they add captions whenever Till talks

Cerrone vs Till was excellent performance by Darren. He controlled range straight from beginning, took his kicks away by catching every single one of them, fucked up his rhythm with feints and threw his big left hand from nasty weird angles.

He only has 4 fights in the UFC. He essentially a rookie. So, it is misleading to use the word "never." A better phrase is "has yet to be KO'd."
Think I’ll stick with ‘never’. It’s not in the least misleading to say someone who has never been knocked out, has never been knocked out. It’s 100% accurate.

Think I’ll stick with ‘never’. It’s not in the least misleading to say someone who has never been knocked out, has never been knocked out. It’s 100% accurate.
Just because it is accurate it doesn't mean it can't be misleading. The accuracy and misleading are not logically mutually exclusive.

Fuck it, whatever makes you happy. LOL

He only has 4 fights in the UFC. He essentially a rookie. So, it is misleading to use the word "never." A better phrase is "has yet to be KO'd."
Exactly. Edgar hadn’t been ko’d until he fought Ortega. Doesn’t mean it’s not going to happen at some point. I’m hoping Till wins but am expecting wonderboy

One factor in this fight is Till excellent defense against kicks. He catches them almost constantly. Cerrone wasn't able to get his kick game going at all as Till catched every single one of them.

Last edited:
Why would he do that against a dangerous in fighter and not just boringly out point him as per usual?

It's one fight I wouldn't shit on the great white hope for point fighting in.

If darren can win against wonderboy , to say i would be impressed is a big understatement

Back