I wonder why jon jones doesnt allow comments on his IG?!?

rb3b3

Purple Belt
@purple
Reaction score
I can only imagine what us mma fans would say in those comments hahahahahaha. Want some cheese johnnyboy? bwahahahahahaa. great fighter tho! no one can deny that!! ok well let me rephrase, great fighter when cheating on peds.

Too many people wanting to apologise for being wrong

Not me though

I told ya'll he was innocent

Haters are still so salty hahahhaah. JBJ BLESS

I can only imagine what us mma fans would say in those comments hahahahahaha. Want some cheese johnnyboy? bwahahahahahaa. great fighter tho! no one can deny that!! ok well let me rephrase, great fighter when cheating on peds.

Understandable really. Who wants to be trashtalked by a bunch of people who wouldn't say shit face to face but feel entitled to act tough from a safe distance on social media, one of the many problems with the world today really.

If you don't have the balls to say it in person don't say it online either imo.

I just wanted to say bahahahahahahaha like an idiot.

So some of his close friends can post and they don't slip by him.

Blocking out negativity.

Making his haters mad.

Because Dodgy Dave the Dealer kept contacting him through there. Fucking Dave's never discreet.

because people are mad he did this

giphy.gif

70% of Sherdog would troll TF out of him. The whole issue with Woodley and "race-baiting" came when people commented on Woodley's social media and he commented on their comments. Somehow calling racist people racist is race-baiting.

Good.

Think about the kind of retard that actually posts on these. Noone is going to read it. They are literally wasting their time, but yet feel the need to spew ridiculous bile.

Honestly, social media is one of the worst inventions of the modern era.

Understandable really. Who wants to be trashtalked by a bunch of people who wouldn't say shit face to face but feel entitled to act tough from a safe distance on social media, one of the many problems with the world today really.

If you don't have the balls to say it in person don't say it online either imo.

trash talked?!? really?? he deserves every bit of mma fans giving it to him.. the guys a grade a scumbag! i used to be a fan of his until i heard he ratted people out to get a lesser sentence to save himself. if u believe in rats good for u!

Why do you follow someone you dont like

i just found out he ratted to lessen his sentence... i kept following just to read comments by us mma fans but u cant post comments then i unfollowed.

If I was a successful person I wouldn't want some low class person who failed at life like TS comment on my Instagram either.

Back