I wish McGregor's coach would stfu

elcj

Green Belt
@Green
Reaction score
What champs or elite level fighters has he built?

He's the coach of an extreme weight-cutting, "midget-killer" fraud. Done nothing, but all of a sudden, he's some MMA guru genius? Haha pls.

So reflective of this modern era. Shamelessly fake it until you make it, then keep faking it, the hordes of braindead sheep won't know any better and love/revere you for it.

You can't tell Irish Edmund to shut up, that's Irish royalty you're speaking to there !

C7UPlVBU8AAgmBs.jpg

Conor beats tons of good fighters. Hate him all you want but he’s not a fraud.

Non defender? Sure. Avoiding contenders that are difficult matchups? Yes. A fraud? Come on. Go watch back the fight catalog before you cry TS.

he's doing what he can to keep his name relevant

its a shame what mma has turned into

Just watch the fucking fights. My eyes tell me there are PLENTY of great fights to be made and watched and being on a high horse and complaining is your problem.

I don’t give a shit what they do with those 3 lightweight belts I’m watching tonight and all the events in all orgs.

Where was your outrage when Kimbo fought Dada? STFU

Straight Bitch Gym. The entire camp is a fraud and a joke. Wolf tickets.

He helped create the first simultaneous two division champ champ in UFC history. What the fuck are you talking about?

He's a bum who struck gold when Conor walked into his gym.

Can't wait till Conor retires and this goober becomes completely irrelevant.

91fEZU%2BL2zL.jpg

He's the coach of an extreme weight-cutting, "midget-killer" fraud. Done nothing, but all of a sudden, he's some MMA guru genius? Haha pls.

So reflective of this modern era. Shamelessly fake it until you make it, then keep faking it, the hordes of braindead sheep won't know any better and love/revere you for it.

sorry about aldo... nice join date

I think that, for your own sake, you should just work on not paying attention to him. And not starting threads about it.

There are lots of other people who you’d probably wish would shut the fuck up, too.

But you don’t even know about most of them, and you don’t start threads about them.

See how that works?

Conor

He's the coach of an extreme weight-cutting

never pulled out, never missed weight, never had any weight cut issues

"midget-killer" fraud.

beat 5'9 Poirier and 5'11 Holloway at FW (lol @ calling FW GOAT Aldo a midget)

Done nothing, but all of a sudden, he's some MMA guru genius?

built the most famous and successful MMA fighter of all time

Shamelessly fake it until you make it, then keep faking it

Once you made it, how can you keep faking it?

TS BTFO!

Well you'd probably have a better chance if you just wished people would stop interviewing McGregor's coach

Conor beats tons of good fighters. Hate him all you want but he’s not a fraud.

Non defender? Sure. Avoiding contenders that are difficult matchups? Yes. A fraud? Come on. Go watch back the fight catalog before you cry TS.
This! A million times this!

Kavanaugh has nothing to do with conors success anyway, he's a bjj guy. Look no further than conors striking coach

Back