I will never understand...

Well, Winter here is still hot as fuck. I'll take 85 degrees over 110 any day.

Who says you can't have fun in the winter?
giphy.gif

This is why SoCal is the GOAT.

Yeah, it's 108 and humid AF right now in texas, so gtfo with this summer shit.

I don't mind the cold, as long as roads don't get icy
I hear that, figured I'd work out outside Wednesday night..... my god the humidity was so bad it felt like i was being smothered with a wet towel.

No AC in most rented flats in the UK.

With that said, the heating broke in the old flat that I was renting and they couldn't fix it without me leaving. Between the cold, the water running down the walls and the mould, I wanted to die.

Winter/fall means hunting season, so fuck your sunshine.

I will say this. Sweltering heat is definitely more of a pain in the ass with kids. They sleep shittier and are overall in shittier moods. I didn’t mind the heat as much before the kids because I could just sit on my ass with multiple fans blasting.

I will say this. Sweltering heat is definitely more of a pain in the ass with kids. They sleep shittier and are overall in shittier moods. I didn’t mind the heat as much before the kids because I could just sit on my ass with multiple fans blasting.
This is a problem in the summer when i get my stepbrothers. By 2pm they're just fucking pissy about everything. I understand, they're fucking exhausted and they're old enough now to where they can eat/drink for themselves and I'm not seeing their intake as much, so a lot of sugary bullshit that just dehydrates them.

Exactly . . . same thing here today in OKC . . . breaking a sweat when I'm walking to my truck sucks . . .

This is a problem in the summer when i get my stepbrothers. By 2pm they're just fucking pissy about everything. I understand, they're fucking exhausted and they're old enough now to where they can eat/drink for themselves and I'm not seeing their intake as much, so a lot of sugary bullshit that just dehydrates them.
Mine are still really young. A 3 year old and two 1 year olds. Nothing worse than sweating your balls off on a leather sofa with two 26 lb toddlers sitting on your lap.

Unless your Jared Fogle I suppose.

Mine are still really young. A 3 year old and two 1 year olds. Nothing worse than sweating your balls off on a leather sofa with two 26 lb toddlers sitting on your lap.

Unless your Jared Fogle I suppose.
hahaha
Mine are 10 and 9 and they're both athletes who love to be outside or active, so they'll burn themselves for 3 hours, be all piss and vinegar and fist fight each other for 2 hours, nap, wake up and go off the walls for a few more hours, fight again, sleep like fucking rocks for 10 hours.

I couldn't imagine doing this year round lol
That's your future Sonny, good luck!

Got this in my work email earlier:

ALERTHOUSTON
Heat Advisory for Houston

Weather Information

The National Weather Service has issued a Heat Advisory beginning at 12.00pm until 8.00pm this evening. Temperatures of 96-103 degrees are forecast across the region, with heat index values between 102-109 degrees. Peak temperatures and heat index values are expected between 3.00pm-6.00pm this afternoon.

If extreme heat continues through the weekend, additional alerts could follow.

Unless you're specifically at the pool or lake or near a body of water, it's miserable as shit.

Fucking miserable here trying to do shit with kids in summer. At least you can go out and play in the snow in wintery locations.

Trying to get my boy ready for his first fight in 2 weeks and even at 6am its fucking hot

come to las vegas right about now and tell me all about how awesome summer is

terrible comparisons. when it's scorching hot and humid outside, you hope to god you see snow. if having to choose, i'd take it colder over hotter, but each extreme fucking sucks.

Back