I was banned for a giant misunderstanding/goof

Status
Not open for further replies.

LetMeShowYouWhatHappened

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
So my account "LukeTheTruth" was permanently banned for "Major Trolling" after i posted a thread "GSP Flagged for potential USADA Violation 11/2"

I made this post on my mobile after reading a retweet of this on twitter:
35e1cd039565394f0d52aff4f39fab98.png

Out of pure shock i rushed to Sherdog to see if anyone had posted it yet as i wanted to be the first. My plan was to post it, and then go back to twitter and get the source to edit in. When i got back to twitter i struggled to find it again as my feed refreshed and by the time i had worked out i, myself had been trolled, i was banned on sherdog.

All it takes is to check my post history to see i am a huge GSP fan, i would never intentionally spread fake news about him, this was just me panicking at the thought my favourite fighter of all time had been busted for roids. I should have verified the information was correct before posting it, but i wasn't thinking properly.

Please forgive me, I haven't even been posting on this account out of respect for the decision that was made, i just wanted to explain myself and hopefully some understanding will be made in terms of the situation and how it went down.

Please keep in mind that I posted the thread very shortly after this tweet was put out, I'm only posting here now because i had sent a "contact us" message, awaiting response and never got one.

Considering the thread was not the first time you have been flagged for posting a false USADA suspension story, including one about Ronda Rousey testing positive, you do not get the benefit of the doubt.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back