I want to see Khamzat vs Kamaru 2 with full camps.

killakillakilla

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
I very much enjoyed the Khamzat vs Kamaru fight. It was great and think they should run it back with full camps and maybe make it 5 rounds title eliminator fight. Kamaru deserves the rematch after agreeing on 10 days notice to fight a monster a weight class above his and fighting better than people expected.

they can do Strickland vs DDP and then the winner of Khamzat vs Kamaru 2 would fight the winner in the next title shot.

I don’t think it would hold up the division much because, well, MW is pretty stale right now. I think DDP is the the only top ranked fighter that hasn’t fought for the title previously. Who cares if Costa, Cannonier or Vettori have to wait a bit longer for another title shot. They are all on the same level anyways. Khamzat and Kamaru are both fresh to the division.

They will definitely fight again after Kamaru defeats DDP or Whittaker he beats both imho and chellenge Chimaev for the title

I wouldn't mind seeing them fight again, but it wouldn't make much sense at this point. Maybe if Khamzat wins the title and Usman strings together a couple wins at MW.

I kinda wanna see DDP vs Khamzat. Dana might just make that fight as DDP is on Dana's bad side pulling out on a title fight.

Nah, the hype around the first fight is what garnered eyes to it. Not the actual fight itself.
The actual fight itself was pretty lackluster and no one needs those questions answered.

Let’s have usman fight vettori.

Let’s see him beat an inferior MW wrestler before we have him face the wrestling goat again.

The MW division is about to get really exciting with the addition of these 2 guys. I'd rather see them take on other MW's. Maybe they can meet again down the road. Just imagine them meeting again in a MW title fight. I'd say that's worth waiting for. Rematching any sooner is not a good idea.

Nah, the hype around the first fight is what garnered eyes to it. Not the actual fight itself.
The actual fight itself was pretty lackluster and no one needs those questions answered.

really? I thought the fight was sick.

There's NO WAY Khamzat is winning a 5 rounder. This doesn't get talked about enough, but after the Burns fight & Usman fight, he doesn't have the gas tank to last in the championship rds. Im not a front runner with Strickland, but I really give Khamzat little chance in beating Strickland. Get Khamzat out of the 1st, 2nd at most round, and he's less then 30%of what he is at the beginning of the fight.

Having said that, Usman has all the tools, cardio, Experience to beat Khamzat in a rematch and I think he would

Back