I want to break Joe Schillings jaw at MSG in Bellator

Yeah.. make it happen.

Schilling is a disgrace to kickboxing.

"NYBA" in my sig since 2005, not about to take it off.
WAR BEST EVAI
(what happened to the official account?)

I'm with it. Hook it up Bellator.

I want to fight him. He talks like he wants to fight me.
I'm game

NYBA

PhilB

Karo Parisyan and Joe Riggs are my two favorite MMA fighters of all time and there is no shame losing to them. Problem is, getting KO'd by Karo is not good.

Now in MMA anything can happen and looking at fight finder can be deceiving and that's why I prefer to watch the actual match to see what transpired before the end result.

In your fight with Karo, he absolutely outclassed you in pure striking, he would throw a feint, then follow it up with a haymaker or right hands and it would land. I am not sure why you want to fight a great active kickboxer...

P.S: Not fighter bashing here, Schilling is legit dangerous fighter and is a great active kickboxer who has world class technique and conditioning.

Perhaps a fight with Chris Leben maybe more appropriate since Phil Baroni= The original Chris Leben and so you guys could fight for the honor of "best brawlers"?

FUCK.

YES.

NYBA 4 LIFE.

I already have a ticket and i would be more than happy to see NYBA knock someone out

At least he'll still be able to smoke

Sounds like an average UFC headliner if you add "was once on a reality show."

If it's a UFC headliner now, then Bellator won't promote until 5-10 years later....Kind of like Tito-Bonnar, Chael-Wand, Royce-Shamrock (20 years late on that one).

Fun fight. Not sure if joe has awoken from the kato ko though.

I appreciate the match up, but Melvins manhof would be a better match up.

Nyba fan for life. Thanks for all of the great fun fights!
Id tune in for baroni against anyone. This would be a good ol' slugfest.

Take him down, apply some brutal GNP....don't stand and trade!!!

Always enjoy the nyba! And Schilling. Two entertaining fellas, let them bang coker!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back