I think sandwiches are the pinnacle of Human culinary.

Sounds great for sure. Do you enjoy any sandwiches for pleasure?
Yea. Not sure if you're making a joke. If so I would say Oreos are a sandwich and they're the best, especially being the middle part.

If I'm being real though I like Salmon sandwiches. Toasted whole wheat or multigrain bread, mayonnaise with pepper on top, butter spread on bottom and half a can of sockeye salmon in between. I've also put avacado and or spinach on them.

Hands down the most versatile food adopted on every corner of the world.

...actually don't know if Eskimos eat them

I've never seen an Asian person eat a sandwich. Even in the office they all seem to have leftovers warmed up in the microwave.

Yea. Not sure if you're making a joke. If so I would say Oreos are a sandwich and they're the best, especially being the middle part.

If I'm being real though I like Salmon sandwiches. Toasted whole wheat or multigrain bread, mayonnaise with pepper on top, butter spread on bottom and half a can of sockeye salmon in between. I've also put avacado and or spinach on them.
I was joking.

Good canned salmon is delicious and that combo sounds great. Especially with Avocado.

Reactions: 666
I had Jersey Mike's and the lack of veggies was shocking compared to what Subway puts in there.

The Yankee

3e032c36-467d-424f-9326-f3b0935a67df-c522f673-9a5d-421c-b2f1-adea7835311a-retina-large.JPG
The meat-to-bread ratio is way off.
Way off.

Too much meat!!!

P.s. the phrase "too much meat" has never been written in the history of the "mheyberry". 'Tis the foist time.

I have a big soft spot for the occasional fish finger or crisp sandwich. I imagine they're the kind of thing only a Brit would eat though.

Reuben, Cuban, Patty Melt, and a runny egg breakfast sandwich are the Mount Rushmore of sandwiches. Also, they all beat the ever living hell out of all other foods. Simple, tasty, and almost impossible to fuck up.

Back