I think Jorge Masvidal will try BKFC too

He has his gamebred promotion, maybe he'll do BKB there.

BKFC is a fascinating organization that features retired professional MMA fighters, boxers, and ex-convicts duking it out for substantial paychecks. Although I initially had my reservations about this sport, there's an old school quality to it that I find appealing. The prospect of a Perry vs. Masvidal matchup is exciting, and if Masvidal is seeking another big payday before retiring, BKFC is an excellent choice.

I'm no genius but I'm pretty show he didn'y pay fighters out of his own money.

If his show doesn't turn a profit, or doesn't have investors and sponsors, then I'd understand a need for BKB but as long as the show is called Gamebred and built on his reputation, he'd probably want to fight on his own show.

This lottery winner started his own wrestling organization which eventually went bankrupt and he lost everything. I see similar fate for Gamebred organization. Why would anyone want to watch that when you have high quality stuff.

BKFC is a fascinating organization that features retired professional MMA fighters, boxers, and ex-convicts duking it out for substantial paychecks. Although I initially had my reservations about this sport, there's an old school quality to it that I find appealing. The prospect of a Perry vs. Masvidal matchup is exciting, and if Masvidal is seeking another big payday before retiring, BKFC is an excellent choice.

While I find most of their present fighters distasteful, I find BKFC fights generally more entertaining than UFC. If BKFC ever became mainstream, it could grow bigger than UFC at some point. Celebrity fights, YouTube/Twitch fights, social media influencers, etc. The possibilities are endless

While I find most of their present fighters distasteful, I find BKFC fights generally more entertaining than UFC. If BKFC ever became mainstream, it could grow bigger than UFC at some point. Celebrity fights, YouTube/Twitch fights, social media influencers, etc. The possibilities are endless
I agree. If pay starts to rise, more fighters will migrate to bare knuckle. You don't have to train grappling and kicks which saves fighters money and time.

This lottery winner started his own wrestling organization which eventually went bankrupt and he lost everything. I see similar fate for Gamebred organization. Why would anyone want to watch that when you have high quality stuff.
I didn't watch it, although I saw some of the Pettis bout. Was it bad quality?
I don't see why something with a lower budget can't be high quality.
We are talking about BKFC anyway. Did they start out high budget, or did they get there after growing?

I didn't watch it, although I saw some of the Pettis bout. Was it bad quality?
I don't see why something with a lower budget can't be high quality.
We are talking about BKFC anyway. Did they start out high budget, or did they get there after growing?
I'm not talking about BKFC. I think BKFC will do just fine. I was talking about the Gamebred.

Back