I think it's safe to say too many failed drug test is killing mma

Weak penalties mean this will go on and on

One more thread crowded with people thinking "clean" is the same as "never failed a drug test"...

Imoral? If there's a prohibition I agree. So let's get rid of prohibition. Will never happen tho... UFC as NFL needs an illusion of legitimacy to survive.

One more thread crowded with people thinking "clean" is the same as "never failed a drug test"...

Imoral? If there's a prohibition I agree. So let's get rid of prohibition. Will never happen tho... UFC as NFL needs an illusion of legitimacy to survive.

the illusion of legitimacy has become so important that the public is completely removed from reality....they have no idea what athletics is actually like because they have been consistently lied to for so long...

the 'illusion of legitimacy' has indeed become much more important than athlete safety.....

What part of it is unhealthy? speeds up recovery. Dangerous? Gtfo. Immortal...
Unhealthy because if you start cycling, you will fuck up your system when you stops doing. Your body becomes addicted. Dangerous for your opponent, Bisping lost a eye because of steroids, like i said before. Yes, it's immoral.

its fair because everyone does it....

athletes likely would stay away from it if it didnt keep them healthy and more fit for competition....

since when is it moral for you to choose what goes into other peoples bodies....

if i want to take steroids, its nobodies business but my own....it is my risk and decision to make....its immoral of others to thi nk its okay to stop me from doing something i want that harms noone else....
There's fighters who doesn't like DJ and they don't want to fight roided guys. UFC don't choose what go to random people bodies, only to their fighters, that's totally normal. It's a competition, they have to make sure everyone has equal chances. It's UFC business if a fighter tries/wants to take it. Also you can't do whatever you want in society.

a parasitic relationship is one defined by harming one while being beneficial to another, no?
yes mate, but parasites can harm another species and do good for humanity, many of them works as anti-fungus and anti-bacteria

prideroidcontract.jpg

If Conor fails any of those tests UFC becomes d league

Back