I think it’s safe to say now that everything Conor described Khabib and...

Ever heard of something called "trash talk" that fighters often use to promote fights and / or get into an opponent's head?

Floyd Mayweather uses trash talk. He doesn't insult someone's family.

Ali sometimes went far with Frazier, but his trash talk was much milder than that other piece of shit.

2kp4l2.jpg
Mingles with high society lmao I'm so jelly

The same cannot be said about Khabib. He showed his true colors after the fight, a true loser at heart.

Don't be silly. No one gave a shit two days later. Even Dana was joking around with him.

The fact of the matter is, this loss did nothing to Conor's popularity and draw. If anything it helped him because he has carried himself in such a positive respectful manner after the match was over. He took the loss like a true champion.

The same cannot be said about Khabib. He showed his true colors after the fight, a true loser at heart.

Decades from now people will not remember the name Khabib, but they will remember Kabobs, and also Conor McGregor.

Positive ,Respectful,he was trying to climb the fence untill he was stopped from doing so.
Mcgregor lost every facet of that fight from the build up because hes as weak minded as he like to portray others as when things dont go to plan ie his pathetic insults and trash talking. Right to the tap when he gave up.
Now its excuses .
Conor mcgregor sold a persona and many bought into it but reality has shown it was built on sand as Khabib along with Nate have shown the blueprint to beat him.
Maybe even Aldo might have done better if he had taken a pair of ear plugs to every press conference instead of biting when Mcgregor baited him

Typical mcgregor fans, jizzing all day long when conor talks shit pre fight, Ger triggerd and cry like babies when people trash talk mcgregor when he loses.

Positive ,Respectful,he was trying to climb the fence untill he was stopped from doing so.

He was trying to defend his friend who was being assaulted.

Nice try, play again soon.

Thanks!

He called Dennis Siver a Nazi midget, but hey it's all good since he made money from it.
The "he is just selling fights " believers are so incredible stupid.
I'm not gonna explain why because you guys are waay to dumb to get it anyway.

Everything Conor said was true, especially about Ali, the only fighter to ever have the guts to expose that POS.
One of the biggest shames about the loss is it lets Ali of the hook as people aren't really focusing on that anymore.

The fact of the matter is, this loss did nothing to Conor's popularity and draw. If anything it helped him because he has carried himself in such a positive respectful manner after the match was over. He took the loss like a true champion.

Decades from now people will not remember the name Khabib, but they will remember Kabobs, and also Conor McGregor.
He made a bunch of silly excuses on IG today, things like how he didn't train stand up for this fight. If that were remotely true he'd be an idiot. Stand up was his ONE path to victory. The ONLY thing he needed to train was catching Khabib on the way in. There was no other way to win! Instead he CLAIMS he only trained wrestling like he was ever going to outwrestle Khabib.

Pure bs talk. And I like Conor. But he's talking like he almost won the match. It's a bit pathetic.

And I think Khabib will be remembered more than Conor tbh. Keep watching. Khabib stole Conor's sine AND he's seen as an actual, legit badass, not a slick guy with a big mouth who looks for ways out of contests when he's tired.

But time will tell.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Biden's Diaper
Back