I Think Conor Is Gonna Finish Floyd

Mixedfights

Silver Belt
@Silver
Reaction score
This whole time I said its probably a UD decision for Floyd.

I'm picking Conor by KO/TKO or corner stoppage.

I will AV/sig bet anybody brown or above.

Thats my pic and Im willing to eat crow for it.

Conor is about to be the biggest fighter ever. I bet he finds Floyds head. I bet he gets it done.

I will 100% say I was wrong. I have no issue with that.

But if the other side is wrong.

Biggest LOL ever.

Of course

What else would a delusional Conor nuthugger think?

Bailed like a bitch. LOL

Did you miss the part where I said brown and above ?

Orange belt from less than a month ago? Do you have 300 messages in 3 weeks?

LOL...

Looking for somebody with higher ranking and joined before last month bitch. Fuck outta here.

Conor is about to be the biggest fighter ever. I bet he finds Floyds head. I bet he gets it done.

Biggest LOL ever.
I think you might be right. Conor's going to look so weird in there, he hits hard, he may bend rules flagrantly, and 40-year-old Floyd may go down if he can't figure it out quickly. He's only been tagged a few times in his career. What about a few times in a row in one fight to his oldest self? I think Conor can do it
My only question is if Conor's gonna gas out or not. If he does, this thing is over and it might get real ugly. We all know McG isn't going to win on points. I think he has to throw the hail mary and try not to blow his load right away all at once. Tall order, we'll see...
Oh, and if he wins, I'm laughing my ass off and immediately coming here to troll you people, except you won't be on here, you'll be crying over the death of the "sweet science" :p

I think you might be right. Conor's going to look so weird in there, he hits hard, he may bend rules flagrantly, and 40-year-old Floyd may go down if he can't figure it out quickly. He's only been tagged a few times in his career. What about a few times in a row in one fight to his oldest self? I think Conor can do it
My only question is if Conor's gonna gas out or not. If he does, this thing is over and it might get real ugly. We all know McG isn't going to win on points. I think he has to throw the hail mary and try not to blow his load right away all at once. Tall order, we'll see...
Oh, and if he wins, I'm laughing my ass off and immediately coming here to troll you people, except you won't be on here, you'll be crying over the death of the "sweet science" :p

The gas tank doesnt really concern me too much, I think he has the gas tank to go a full 12 rounds at this point. Only time he's had issues was at 170 where he was just carrying too much mass and his game was off, I think at 155 he will be fine. What concerns me most about Conor in this fight is whether his defense can hold up vs Floyd and he doesnt get hit too much because that is what will drain him as the fight goes on. Another part of that is Conor's ability to reset on offense, can he reset well in time if he misses his punches....if he cant then Floyd will tee off on him over and over....and that will play on his cardio. Floyd is just so dam good at resetting once he punches and keeps flowing. Defense is the key here.....his offense I am not too concerned with.

LOL...

Looking for somebody with higher ranking and joined before last month bitch. Fuck outta here.

Okay to make it easier on you how about this?

Conor winning vs Conor making it past the 6 th round

Even though I said that everything except the first round KO for Floyd will be a huuuuge upset, I also said (after the Aldo fight) that I won't doubt Conor anymore.

As the mighty Tim Sylvia once said:" 90 percent of this game is half mental" and Conor is one of the mentally strongest fighters around.

It will be interesting and I can't wait to watch the fight (illegally).

Conor winning would be the most hilarious event in human history, maybe even in the history of the Universe and infinite time space.

LOL...

You're looking for me.

You're not worthy

Tbh I just can't see Conor beating Floyd. Its like a fairytale. A lot of weird things have happened in the fight game but this will be without a doubt the weirdest thing ever. I hope I'm wrong.

Biggest LOL ever.

I'm up for it. I hope Conor wins, but I believe Floyd is gonna win.

And trust me, I'm very closely attached to my great Chelsea Wolfe av, and my ditto sig.

Biggest LOL ever.

You were already one of the most irrational people on this forum on this subject. It was just a matter of time before you went full retard lol.

After this fight you probably wont want the Conor Avatar anyway.

Back