''I tell thee, Sherdog, before I lose thrice thou shalt forget me'' Lando 22:34

That dude hasn't even joined the Legion of Groove. Why you gotta take it out on us?

SaiLJPb.jpg
shoothim.gif

You old farts should be happy for anything that makes it hard :cool: I know it can't be that easy for you now that you don't know how to have fun any more. :oops:

200w.gif

thde1.gif thd2.gif thd3.gif thd4.gif thd5.gif

Attachments

• thde1.gif
    thde1.gif
    511.9 KB · Views: 0
No.. he lost all 3 rounds.

Cant blame him... Lando is awesome either way. Groovy as fuck.

But Teymur the Necktat rapist is a different kind of beast:
CpN10EvWAAAdd9I.jpg

#Shooked:
CpN11XCWgAAEUjr.jpg
cool you got teh groove. Regarding the Teymur fight though... Maybe watch it again. Groovy won round one & the other 2 weren't so one sided that you can call Teymur a "different kind of beast.

Groovy's Teymur fight was very close. It literally came down to just a couple strikes in round 2 & 3.

Round 1 was clearly Groovy'z. Teymur waz knocked off his feet... cut & bleeding... & visibly rocked

Round 2 waz basically a tie until the end of the round. Right before the bell Teymur did the 3 kneez in the clinch followed by a right cross... & that waz the thing that won him that round.... by only a smiggin due to that final flurry.

3rd round - Shot count THAT LANDED waz very close... but we gotta give it to Teymur for the takedownz alone since the striking waz that close.

Pretty sure he's got a bright future ahead of him.

Back