I Should Have Become A UFC Fighter After All. I Could Have Been The GOAT...

LockardTheGOAT

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
I just noticed that the very first UFC event (UFC: The Beginning) was on my birthday (November 12th), as was the very first ever UFC event in New York at 205.

Man, knowing it all began on my birthday makes me think it may have been written in the clouds for me to the undisputed GOAT and king of MMA/UFC if only I had chosen that path...

Depends if you have the Lobov bloodline and some boner pills

Sorry. There can be only one.

<{UberTS}>

Sorry. There can be only one.

<{UberTS}>
Uber-TS vs GSP's giant friend ..has always been a dream match up for me..

GuyontheRight.jpg

<mma4>You would have as many title defenses as Conor also.

It's not too late ts, cm punk said you only need 1 year of training. You get enough Twitter followers, then start saying a champ is ducking you. You'll be headlining cards in no time, especially if you take that sweet 16/16 contract.

Do they consider the guys who clean up after the event is over a fighter? I did not know that, sure you had a shot

I just noticed that the very first UFC event (UFC: The Beginning) was on my birthday (November 12th), as was the very first ever UFC event in New York at 205.

Man, knowing it all began on my birthday makes me think it may have been written in the clouds for me to the undisputed GOAT and king of MMA/UFC if only I had chosen that path...
856357.gif

Back