I setup Sherdog Google Search

projectaero

Yellow Belt
Reaction score
Hey guys.
I set up a Google Search for the forum which we can use as a search by title until the other one is fixed up ?
I am wondering can we get this put up as a sticky.

Sherdog Forum Search

How do you find it ?

Thanks.
TJ

I thought it would help you guys out alot.
From one mma fan to all the mma community enjoy.

Whoah! How did I not see this? This is awesome. It will save me a lot of time searching for stuff.

I am going to bookmark that site. Thanks a lot, projectaero.

No worries i am trying to work out how to do the firefox search engine on the top right of firefox with the sherdog logo so you can search through that aswell.

wow im goig to book mark this as i struggle with the sherdog search function---nver find what u want

Wow, Nice man! Way better than the search on sherdog (no offense).

Found it - all you have to do is go to either website and type in "Sherdog", which will then take you to a page of user-made search modules for Firefox, listed in alphabetical order. Sherdog Forum and Fight Finder (separated into First and Last names) should be right there.

Mad props to the TS.

EDIT: Hmm, am I using the correct one? I have the "Sherdog Association" search module added to my list of search engines in the right corner, but when I try and use it, it takes me to the Fight Finder.

Found it - all you have to do is go to either website and type in "Sherdog", which will then take you to a page of user-made search modules for Firefox, listed in alphabetical order. Sherdog Forum and Fight Finder (separated into First and Last names) should be right there.

Mad props to the TS.

EDIT: Hmm, am I using the correct one? I have the "Sherdog Association" search module added to my list of search engines in the right corner, but when I try and use it, it takes me to the Fight Finder.

Sherdog Association would fall under the Association for the fighters, their fight team. There isn't a quick search module developed for Sherdog.com news & updates yet.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back