I rewatched PRIME Miocic getting schooled and KO´d by Struve.

Summoning

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
GettyImages-153059304.jpg

maxresdefault.jpg

methodgetrs100q75x143y2w661h461ro0sstefan-struve-stipe-miocic-09-30-12-7-32-19-897.jpg

impressive, is´s it?

That was his tenth pro fight, and fourth in the UFC, so you're wrong if you think this was his prime. It's funny how insecure Stipe haters are that they have to keep bringing up this fight.

Everyone has a weakness...Stipe's may be 7 footers...? If I was The Skyscraper I would be making a ruckus for a title shot!

Oh yes, it must have been 9-0 Stipe who was "prime." Not 17-2 Stipe. He couldn't possibly be in his prime now.

Struve is an A-level athlete, just look how tall he is.

If you lose to good fighters at one point of your career, but beat better fighters at a different point....guess when your prime is?????

aren't you the one that spammed those pics in all his threads after he demolished JDS a few months ago.

you're obsessed. and more than a bit pathetic.

there, i gave you the attention you craved. you can now go away happy.

-Everyone can have an off night
-Every HW has the power to change the dynamics of a fight with a single strike.

At HW, the fact that ''anything can happen in the octagon'' is exponentially true.

Miocic was considered pillow fist after that performance. Now he is considered the biggest KO artist.

Not exactly prime eh?

You don't know what prime means.

You don't lose to Struve and starch Werdum without massive improvement.

Struve had a short window where he was looking really promising.

That Mark Hunt fight imo was the breaking point of his career.

And he got his jaw totally shattered.. then had those other health issues..

He's still doing okay I guess... but you don't come back from having your jaw totally shattered like that.

What's your fucking point ?

I saw GSP lose to Hughes, and Serra in real time. GSP went on to become the GOAT of all mma.

Stipe is on the verge of becoming the UNDISPUTED UFC HW GOAT.

So, I'll ask it again...

That was his tenth pro fight, and fourth in the UFC, so you're wrong if you think this was his prime. It's funny how insecure Stipe haters are that they have to keep bringing up this fight.

Dude, i don´t hate Stipe, But that was his number 15 fight, already number 4 in UFC, 30 years old Stipe and already 6 years in MMA.

I saw GSP lose to Hughes, and Serra in real time. GSP went on to become the GOAT of all mma.

Stipe is on the verge of becoming the UNDISPUTED UFC HW GOAT.

So, I'll ask it again...

stopped reading here

Back