I respect CM Punk more than I do GSP.

brainwash

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
People like CM Punk, people like Conor McGregor who take on risks are much more admirable. They go big or go home. That is the only way to live life without regrets. Someone like GSP, who is always careful, who always take these small tiny steps at a borish pace. It's just the more aggravating crap I have ever seen in my life.

GSP is always so calculated and he's not real. CM Punk and McGregor are real. When you talk to them, you know you are getting what's on their mind whether they like you or not . GSP is the type to be passive aggressive and be nice to your face but have ulterior motives. You try to get an answer out of them and they don't give it to you straight. I don't buy the classy nice guy persona.

iu

People like CM Punk, people like Conor McGregor who take on risks are much more admirable. They go big or go home. That is the only way to live life without regrets. Someone like GSP, who is always careful, who always take these small tiny steps at a borish pace. It's just the more aggravating crap I have ever seen in my life.

GSP is always so calculated and he's not real. CM Punk and McGregor are real. When you talk to them, you know you are getting what's on their mind whether they like you or not . GSP is the type to be passive aggressive and be nice to your face but have ulterior motives. You try to get an answer out of them and they don't give it to you straight. I don't buy the classy nice guy persona.

Well in wrasslin, Punk went big but then quit and went home.
He took no risk in MMA, he got paid for being terrible.

I used to really like GSP, but now it seems he kinda has that De La Hoya phony-baloney style going. I still respect him way more than punk tho. Punk's attitude and actions in ROH alone makes me despise him. His delusional belief that he can fight is pretty obnoxious as well.

Conor's whole shtick is an act LMAO.

Why are genuinely nice people sometimes classified as "fake" and "not real?" Just because you're reserved and don't feel the need to spout off every thought that enters your mind doesn't make you less genuine than anyone.

I respect CM Punk more than I do GSP

0 /10

Epic Fail

YatzXljQOm57WaxzWUA6_Stairs%20Just%20Wrong.gif

stupid thinking.jpg

Some fans are just deluded... GSP fought and dominated perhaps the deepest division in the UFC during his era... does he make calculated decisions? Yup. absolutely. That is what makes him smart.

How he fights. Who he fights. When he fights. And guess what, he earned that right. The guy has refused to be bullied by Dana, and maintained his independence. When his fighting days are done, he will have accomplished a legendary career (already has), earned millions, the respect of his peers, and still have a functioning brain in his head.

So, if TS doesn't respect him? Well, I highly doubt the man gives 2 f@cks.

your reasoning abilities are astoundingly credulous,your submissive capitulation to an unseen imaginary taciturn force,is not just naive but utterly blind
gsp is one of the greatest champs the ufc and mma has ever seen cm punk is a wwe wrestler whom got his ass handed to him,your correlating components are not even remotely correlating components
you are twisting things in a very orwellian fashion

Did you just say McGregor was real?

I just shat my pants laughing.

i respect them both equally

i respect that Punk goes for what he wants even if its stupid

i respect GSP for doing the smart thing even if people think negatively about him for it

neither guy gives a fuck what other people think

So, you respect GSP less for being mindful of the unparalleled legacy he's built in historically one of, if not, the most competitive divisions in the largest organization in MMA.

And you cite Conor as an example???? For all the chances he took to get the belt? Or all the chances he won't take once he gets the belt? You see how that works?

I'm not gonna touch the C.M. Punk bit, but I assume you mention him because you are a man-child.

Troll thread. Ok. I'll bite. GSP had 9 Title defenses and fought the elite his entire career. That (you f'n idiot) is taking chances. You have no basis to call GSP passive/aggressive as he has never been anything but a gentleman. While it may not be entertaining, I'll take it over Conor running around like a little ankle biter dog yapping and posturing like a tough guy all the time. He has yet to defend. More respect for CM Punk? Ok, well I'll give him credit - he belly flopped but at least got in the pool. GSP owned the pool and competed on a level the Conor has yet to approach.

I think its time for you to run along little keyboard warrior, your mom has a peanut butter sandwich for you

Back