I really wished Fedor was fighting...

WHALEWOLF

Green Belt
@Green
Reaction score
Rampage tomorrow night. Do the MMA gods really exist?!?

Good fight to make after Chael wins tomorrow. There would be a KO for sure

Would have been fun, but Rampage couldn't beat Chael so he didn't make it to this round.

Chael will actually defeat Fedor, Rampage would have no chance. Maybe that's why you even want that.

Imagine if Chael holds wins over Rampage, Wanderlei, Shogun, and Fedor.

Imagine if Chael holds wins over Rampage, Wanderlei, Shogun, and Fedor.

Or losses to Fedor, Jones and A.Silva like the 2nd place finisher hes been his whole life.

Rampage tomorrow night. Do the MMA gods really exist?!?
I bet you wish Dan Severn was fighting Ken Shamrock too, with maybe Tyson vs Holyfield the next day. Get with the tiimes.

Agreed. Really mad at rampage for losing. I mean Tito whooped this guy in like 3 minutes. If rampage had put any effort into his training he should've been able to win easily.

He is too fat and lazy, I don't think it would be a very compelling fight anymore, outside of being name Vs name

I bet you wish Dan Severn was fighting Ken Shamrock too, with maybe Tyson vs Holyfield the next day. Get with the tiimes.

Boi, shut your pitiful ass up. "Get with the times." As if Fedor & sonnen are even relevant with the times now.

I wanted to see Rampage fight Fedor... In 2004.

Now its just a freak show. Fuck it who am I kidding, I still want to see it.

Boi, shut your pitiful ass up. "Get with the times." As if Fedor & sonnen are even relevant with the times now.
You proved my point. Awesome debate skills you have there. Keep making posts with terms like "Boi", it really makes you look smart and cool!

“Get with the times”? Really? In a Bellator thread?

You proved my point. Awesome debate skills you have there. Keep making posts with terms like "Boi", it really makes you look smart and cool!

Ain't no debating. I'm telling you to shit your pitiful ass up with your lame attempt post.

I'd like to see Fedor and Rampage fight before their contracts are up

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back